The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Mn Predictions

GIJAYNE

Sorry about the confusion.

What I meant by predictions is you did not put forth your prediction of the game winners for the two games played.

You're right. I didn't put forward the game winners as my predictions. I was wrong with both my predictions posted, as HTL rightly says, in post #31.

Bonjour à tous. Here are the results for the few of us who partook yesterday:

Predictions5Oct08.jpg

MNScoreboard-1.jpg

Don't remember to click refresh if you want to see an old version of the scoreboard. Otherwise, refresh... ;)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK.... now when does the official regular season begin here in N.A??? I cant seem to find a site that distinguishes between preseason and regular season games. :blink:

OK.... now when does the official regular season begin here in N.A??? I cant seem to find a site that distinguishes between preseason and regular season games. :blink:

October 9, 2008

Loafs vs. Detroit

Booins vs. Colorado

Hope that answers a question that you've already answered for yourself. ;)

The new look NHL.com confuses me, now. I know I'm getting old when change looks wrong. Oh well.

October 9, 2008

Loafs vs. Detroit

Booins vs. Colorado

Hope that answers a question that you've already answered for yourself. ;)

The new look NHL.com confuses me, now. I know I'm getting old when change looks wrong. Oh well.

Thanks CH. Your right about the changes over there too. ;)

i've been slacking...got to get back into the groove lol

October 9, 2008

TO vs Detroit: I'm going to say detroit wins...but i have a weird feeling i don't know why

Bruins vs. colorado: bruins

Dr Hice (of the HTL School of Medicine) thinks you have a weird feeling because you had to employ some brain cells thinking about a particular team for the first time in a while. Don't worry, it'll pass. ;)

My prognostications on the matter at hand follow:

Loafs vs Detroit - I'm with HTL on this one

Booins vs Avs - Booins

Dr Hice (of the HTL School of Medicine) thinks you have a weird feeling because you had to employ some brain cells thinking about a particular team for the first time in a while. Don't worry, it'll pass. ;)

Booins vs Avs - Booins

Are you Gents in a hurly? But here went anywhat for us...

Tigers... No, Lions... NO that other team from Motoland (for some... the place right next to La La land)

.... oh, and Rocky Mountain High

They're both whiners... and my pickles fo tomorah!!!

Are you Gents in a hurly? But here went anywhat for us...

Tigers... No, Lions... NO that other team from Motoland (for some... the place right next to La La land)

.... oh, and Rocky Mountain High

They're both whiners... and my pickles fo tomorah!!!

Thanks, Smiegel. Good to see you on board. :D

(and thank you brianw6 for the edit - I'm sure I wouldn't have understood it otherwise :blink: ).

Booins vs Avs - Booins

well i mean toronto does eventually get points somewhere...but you're probably right. and as long as they don't get them against us... i don't really mind :P haha i'm am now gonig to add the next few games cause i'm going to be at work annnddd as you all can see i forgot about a weeks worth of games :S (okay so like a couple of days) and i'm assuming its only games which feature eastern teams... (man has it really been that long since last season :S)

Friday October the tenth:

NYI vs Devils: Tie

Chicago vs. Rangers: Rangers

Florida vs carolina: Canes

and most important game of the day: Montreal vs Buffalo: well i say our home boys take that one :D (gotta start the season thinking positively.

and well i guess i'll do saturday too cause i'll forget and i work and at least my posts won't be here there and everywhere (just longer to read and you'll have to go back a few posts :lol: )

Saturday the 11th:

Habs versus Team that sucks: Hahahaha well i'm gonna start of EXTRA positive: Habs

Detroit vs Ottawa: Detroit

St louis vs islanders: NYI

(jesus there's alot of games on saturdya :S )

Rangers versus Philly: philly

Atlanta vs florida: Thrashers

jersey Pittsburg: the pens

Carolina vs tampa bay: tampa

Boston vs minnesota: the wild (it'll probably be the Bees but i don't want to vote for them :P)

and now you've got your work all cut out for you...i'll be back as soon as i remember!

I dont like the new NHL.com makeover because its a pain to read and copy. <_<

Fri Oct 10,

NY ISLANDERS NEW JERSEY....NJ

CHICAGO NY RANGERS..........NYR

FLORIDA CAROLINA...............Canes

MONTREAL BUFFALO...............Habs

WASHINGTON ATLANTA..........Wash.

Hope i got them all

Archived