The Doors

Led Zeppelin

Cinderella

Scorpions

Dragonforce

Steve Miller Band

Lynyrd Skynyrd

and many others...

The only Heart I've ever been able to get into is Dreamboat Annie. That album is superb.

• 1 year later...

As mentioned in previous post....THE STONES are my #1 fav.........here's a list of a couple more of my favs :lol::P

Van Morrison,Greatful Dead,Rod Stewart,Bob Dylan,Jimi Hendrix,Stevie Ray Vaughan,Peter Frampton,Bonnie Raitt,Robert Cray,The Band,Stampeders,Burton Cummings/The Guess Who,Supertramp,John Lennon,Buddy Guy,B.B.King,Eric Clapton,Jim Croce,Allman Brothers,U2,Rush,Neil Young,Eagles,Lynyad Skynyrd,Jonny Lang,Rod Stewart/Faces,Jim Morrison/The Doors......just a few. :P

As mentioned in previous post....THE STONES are my #1 fav.........here's a list of a couple more of my favs :lol::P

Van Morrison,Greatful Dead,Rod Stewart,Bob Dylan,Jimi Hendrix,Stevie Ray Vaughan,Peter Frampton,Bonnie Raitt,Robert Cray,The Band,Stampeders,Burton Cummings/The Guess Who,Supertramp,John Lennon,Buddy Guy,B.B.King,Eric Clapton,Jim Croce,Allman Brothers,U2,Rush,Neil Young,Eagles,Lynyad Skynyrd,Jonny Lang,Rod Stewart/Faces,Jim Morrison/The Doors......just a few. :P

+1

AC/DC, Rush, earlier Police, Led Zeppelin, Beatles, GNR, Nazareth, Queen, Who, Johnny Ried, Offspring, Pink Floyd, ZZ Top, Steve Miller, KISS, the Hip, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Green Day, Clash, Van Halen to name a few.

:lol: Wow let me doubt of music I listen to after seing what you guys listen.

Well, I really like modern bands so... lol :

- Simple Plan ( YES, I like them, stop listening to their first and second album, their third is SO different, real music )

- Cobra Starship

- Daughtry

- Hedley

- ColdPlay :wub:

- The Veronicas

- State of Shock

- Queen

- Céline Dion ( so much respect for her )

- Phil Collins

- Bon Jovi

- Lady GaGa as an artist, but I prefer her live-acoustic performances than the pop songs

- Modest Mouse

- Sum 41

That's it pretty much for bands, but I listen more to single songs than bands... I really like old songs like « Down under», « In the air tonight », « easy lover », etc.

Slayer

Pantera (R.I.P. Dimebag :angry:)

Guns N' Roses (original line up, though their last album was pretty good)

Johnny Cash (R.I.P. :( )

Crowbar

Down

Black Sabbath (w/ Ozzy)

Sepultura (original line up)

Deicide (older stuff/original line up)

Cypress Hill

Primus

Metallica (old stuff...R.I.P. Cliff :angry: )

...and much more, from Megadeth and Motorhead to Lynyrd Skynyrd and Beethoven. I just love music!!! ;)

Interesting question, though a little off topic (I actually had a hard time when asked): If you were gonna be put on an island (let's just say, for arguments sake), and could only bring 5 C.D's (not albums, so double c.d. albums count as 2 c.d.'s), what would they be? ...And no, burnt c.d.'s don't count :lol: .

Metallica - ...And Justice for All

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Blood Sugar Sex Magik

Radiohead - OK Computer

Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin IV

Rush - Moving Pictures

Not sure about all of them, especially the two last ones. Other bands/artists that I like include:

System of a Down

Billy Talent

Foo Fighters

Silversun Pickups

Streetlight Manifesto

Queen

Soundgarden

Nirvana

The Ramones

The White Stripes

Weezer

Eagles

Kansas

Guns N' Roses

...and uhh, probably many more :P

:lol: Wow let me doubt of music I listen to after seing what you guys listen.

Well, I really like modern bands so... lol :

- Simple Plan ( YES, I like them, stop listening to their first and second album, their third is SO different, real music )

- Cobra Starship

- Daughtry

- Hedley

- ColdPlay :wub:

- The Veronicas

- State of Shock

- Queen

- Céline Dion ( so much respect for her )

- Phil Collins

- Bon Jovi

- Lady GaGa as an artist, but I prefer her live-acoustic performances than the pop songs

- Modest Mouse

- Sum 41

That's it pretty much for bands, but I listen more to single songs than bands... I really like old songs like « Down under», « In the air tonight », « easy lover », etc.

Is down under by Men at Work??

I'm playing the guitar 35 years now, so I tend to like guitar heavy stuff, but not always.

So...

Yes

Rush

Genesis

Dream Theater

ELP

Dixie Dregs/The Dregs/Steve Morse Band

The Beatles

Steve Vai

Porcupine Tree

King's X

Hiromi Uehara

Metallica

Living Colour

The Ramones (saw them 200+ times)

The Police/Sting

Here goes. Just a few or the list would be way too long"

ROLLING STONES, THE DOORS, JIMI HENDRIX EXPERIENCE,MOTLEY CRUE,IRON MAIDEN,THE WHO,JUDAS PRIEST,AC/DC,GUNS 'N ROSES,THE RAMONES,VAN HALEN(ROTH ONLY),METALLICA(MASTER OF PUPPETS AND OLDER),CINDERELLA (yeah I know, but they had a real good sound and they are my guilty pleasure) QUEEN, OZZY OSBOURNE, SKID ROW, LED ZEPPELIN,BUDDY HOLLY AND THE CRICKETS, DEEP PURPLE,BLACK SABBATH, DIO .........

Here goes. Just a few or the list would be way too long"

ROLLING STONES, THE DOORS, JIMI HENDRIX EXPERIENCE,MOTLEY CRUE,IRON MAIDEN,THE WHO,JUDAS PRIEST,AC/DC,GUNS 'N ROSES,THE RAMONES,VAN HALEN(ROTH ONLY),METALLICA(MASTER OF PUPPETS AND OLDER),CINDERELLA (yeah I know, but they had a real good sound and they are my guilty pleasure) QUEEN, OZZY OSBOURNE, SKID ROW, LED ZEPPELIN,BUDDY HOLLY AND THE CRICKETS, DEEP PURPLE,BLACK SABBATH, DIO .........

love everyone of your favs!!!...ok not Cinderella :lol:

I'm playing the guitar 35 years now, so I tend to like guitar heavy stuff, but not always.

So...

Yes

Rush

Genesis

Dream Theater

ELP

Dixie Dregs/The Dregs/Steve Morse Band

The Beatles

Steve Vai

Porcupine Tree

King's X

Hiromi Uehara

Metallica

Living Colour

The Ramones (saw them 200+ times)

The Police/Sting

You're top 3 are in my top 10! Excellent choices! :)

Trans-Siberian Orchestra and their pre-cursor Savatage are well ahead of anyone else on my list. I absolutely love their sound and the complexity of their music and lyrics.

My second tier would include Anna Phoebe, Evanescence, Flyleaf, Paramore, and Yellowcard. Recently I picked up some Apocalyptica, Epica, Fireflight, Nightwish, and Symphony X and have been enjoying those.

• 1 month later...

Too many to name... ahhh...

Here are my faves in no particular order:

The Clash, Dead Kennedys, Black Flag, Sex Pistols, Combat 84, Wire, The Adicts, The Casualties, Chaos UK, The Ramones, Dropkick Murphys, Blanks 77, DRI, Cockney Rejects, Goldfinger, GOB, Flogging Molly, Buckcherry, Deftones, The Donnas, Silversun Pickups, Interpol, Fall Out Boy, Kings of Leon, The Pogues, Billy Idol, City and Colour, Bruce Springsteen, The Doors, Talking Heads, B52's, Journey, Foreigner, The Who, Disturbed, Rolling Stones, Alice Cooper, the Tragically Hip, Peter Gabriel, Genesis, David Bowie, The Police, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, The Scorpiond, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Norah Jones, the Fray, Pink Floyd, AC/DC, Boston, Cream, CCR, Black Sabbath, KISS, Incubus, Big Wreck, Moody Blues, Billy Joel..

As you can see, I have a diverse taste in music!

Too many to name... ahhh...

Here are my faves in no particular order:

The Clash, Dead Kennedys, Black Flag, Sex Pistols, Combat 84, Wire, The Adicts, The Casualties, Chaos UK, The Ramones, Dropkick Murphys, Blanks 77, DRI, Cockney Rejects, Goldfinger, GOB, Flogging Molly, Buckcherry, Deftones, The Donnas, Silversun Pickups, Interpol, Fall Out Boy, Kings of Leon, The Pogues, Billy Idol, City and Colour, Bruce Springsteen, The Doors, Talking Heads, B52's, Journey, Foreigner, The Who, Disturbed, Rolling Stones, Alice Cooper, the Tragically Hip, Peter Gabriel, Genesis, David Bowie, The Police, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, The Scorpiond, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Norah Jones, the Fray, Pink Floyd, AC/DC, Boston, Cream, CCR, Black Sabbath, KISS, Incubus, Big Wreck, Moody Blues, Billy Joel..

As you can see, I have a diverse taste in music!

Didn't expect to see any DRI fans on here.

Cheers.