Scorpions

Dragonforce

Steve Miller Band

Lynyrd Skynyrd

and many others...

priest alltime fav as well

fav album queensryche operation mindcrime

GREEN DAY

I still can't get over how big green day's gotten... A buddy of mine introduced me to Green day 20 years ago. Actually, that friend went on to open one of the largest skateshops in Montreal "underworld". Anyhow, back in the day we'd buy ticket for something like $10.00 each. Often their shows would be canceled due to poor ticket sales... Now, they sell out the Bell Center.

I still can't get over how big green day's gotten... A buddy of mine introduced me to Green day 20 years ago. Actually, that friend went on to open one of the largest skateshops in Montreal "underworld". Anyhow, back in the day we'd buy ticket for something like $10.00 each. Often their shows would be canceled due to poor ticket sales... Now, they sell out the Bell Center.

It's too bad they're pretty much at their worst right now, IMO. The new music they keep putting out is atrocious.

Yes sadly I have to agree. Anyone like the Offspring?

I definitely do/did. "Americana" was actually the first CD I ever purchased for myself.

I don't listen to them much anymore, but still definitely appreciate the big hits and the "Smash" album when I hear it. My general tastes have sort of drifted away from that music in recent years, but they've pumped out some tunes that will go down as serious classics.

I definitely do/did. "Americana" was actually the first CD I ever purchased for myself.

I don't listen to them much anymore, but still definitely appreciate the big hits and the "Smash" album when I hear it. My general tastes have sort of drifted away from that music in recent years, but they've pumped out some tunes that will go down as serious classics.

funny you should say that... we had it playing at the shop the other day. Old offspring only.

First song I heard was "Gone Away". They have never been able to get close to that level since & have slowly faded away although I still follow them.