The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

MLB

roy_133

Guest archey

If you mean keeping their winless World Series streak alive, they're cerrtainly doing a good job of that.

yeah...that's what i meant..seems to me the worse you do the bigger the hole to dig out of..

and although the cubs can't even show a win in a paltry 1 out of every 3 games the padres are still worse managing each to lose three in a row.

does this prove that associating with monastaries is a reallllllllly bad idea? the cubs park was built on the site of one..the padres just name themselves... :rolleyes:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Detroit rallies from a four deficit with one run in the seventh and four in the eigth for a 7-6 win over Coincinnati. A two run double by Austin Jackson tied the game and the winning run scored on a wild pitch by reliever Ardolis Chapman. Bryan Villereal got the win in relief of Doug Smyly who left the game after the third inning with a blister on his pitching hand.

yeah...that's what i meant..seems to me the worse you do the bigger the hole to dig out of..

and although the cubs can't even show a win in a paltry 1 out of every 3 games the padres are still worse managing each to lose three in a row.

does this prove that associating with monastaries is a reallllllllly bad idea? the cubs park was built on the site of one..the padres just name themselves... :rolleyes:

Is there any chance the Cubs will get back to the World Series in our lifetimes.

Guest archey

Is there any chance the Cubs will get back to the World Series in our lifetimes.

about equal with the netherworld freezing over.. :P

Guest archey

Two throwing errors by second baseman Jhonny Perralta allow the Cubs to score the winning run in the eighth inning for a 4-3 win over Detroit. The erors wasted a comeback from a 3-0 deficit.

:lol:

Detroit erases an early 4-1 deficit with four runs in the fifth enroute to an 8-4 win over the Cubs. Peralta attoned for the previous day's errors with a game tying two run double. Now if he would redeem himself on defense. Rick Porcello went five innings to get the win.

New York Mets pitcher R.A. Dickey became the pitcher in 24 years to pitch consecutive 1 hitters, an odd statistic. The knuckeballer, coming off a one hitter against Tampa Bay, struck out a careerm high 13 Baltimore batters, allowing only a fifth inning single by Wilson Betemit.