The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Marc Denis

jl-1

Marc Denis is on fire!

He has allowed only 6 goals in the last 4 games, posting a 1.51 GAA and an amazing .943 Save Percentage.

Unfortunately, those numbers only got him a 2-2 record as the 'Dogs continue to struggle with call-ups and injuries.

Way to hold the fort Marc!

• 2 weeks later...

Bulldogs backstop Marc Denis put in another stellar performance today, turning aside 26 of 27 shots in a 4-1 victory over the mini-Pens, extending his winning streak to seven straight games.

During this stretch, Marc has posted an unbelievable GAA of 1.42 and an amazing .957 save percentage.

This guy isn't hot, he's molten.

Bulldogs backstop Marc Denis put in another stellar performance today, turning aside 26 of 27 shots in a 4-1 victory over the mini-Pens, extending his winning streak to seven straight games.

During this stretch, Marc has posted an unbelievable GAA of 1.42 and an amazing .957 save percentage.

Thanks for all the info Flunky.....Always a pleasure to read

Do you think he might see a window of opportunity with our goaltending situation and is looking to jump in?

I would be all for giving him a shot, but that involves trading Halak or sending him down.

Worst that happens is he goes to the islanders. (Sorry. After the way he played here in Tampa, im not a fan of his at all. It wasnt because he lost, but I felt he was lazy in the practices I saw)

I live in Hamilton and have watched many practices.He has a very healthy attitude towards practice. Maybe because he wants to be called up again.

Do you think he might see a window of opportunity with our goaltending situation and is looking to jump in?

I would be all for giving him a shot, but that involves trading Halak or sending him down.

The way Price is playing right now, Halak might not be the one facing demotion.

Either way, Denis is giving Canadiens management a viable option to consider.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

no doubt the demotion on Friday was just so he could play in Hamilton's Saturday game if Price was well enough to dress against the Leafs... I don't know if he ever left the Habs travelling group, maybe even the Habs flight was to Hamilton and they bussed it into Toronto... Hamilton or Toronto, no big deal I'm sure...

Archived