BarbraT

NBA

825 posts in this topic

I was looking and found out that there was no NBA regular season thread!

So, I decided I would start one...

I'm a raps fans and think that they will have a dominate team this year with the pick up of J. Oneal...

but I see boston and lakers meeting each other in the finals again.

Probably will be Boston and LA again, unless Detroit wins the East, and they got smoked tonight by Pheonix. I'm a Bucks fan and have been happy with how they've been playing lately, coming from behind and even talking Boston to the wire on Saturday night.

O'Neal is soft.

Cavs look like a big threat to the C's in the East...adding Mo Williams is a nice pickup. The Hawks have been very good, but I think they'll come back to earth. I think the Pistons window is closed.

O'Neal is soft.

Cavs look like a big threat to the C's in the East...adding Mo Williams is a nice pickup. The Hawks have been very good, but I think they'll come back to earth. I think the Pistons window is closed.

Im hearing murmurs of VC to Cavs for Scerbiak and picks...Scares the poop out of me.

my raptors have been so brutal so far this year.

What a let down so far.

Probably will be Boston and LA again, unless Detroit wins the East, and they got smoked tonight by Pheonix. I'm a Bucks fan and have been happy with how they've been playing lately, coming from behind and even talking Boston to the wire on Saturday night.

well the thing about the western conference is really unpredictable. I am a Houston fan and I think they may have a chance to at least advance to the western final this year with Yao, T-Mac and Artest.

Im hearing murmurs of VC to Cavs for Scerbiak and picks...Scares the poop out of me.

Can you imagine VC as a Cav? That would turn that team as a threat to a favorite for the championship....

LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kobe with MVP

:)

Hooray... I suppose.

The problem with the NBA is there is such a high seperation in competetion level, that the amount of drama created is usually so dull. This years playoffs actually had some edge but it was an exception.

Raptors GM Bryan Colangelo has been busy in the off season. He signed free agent Turkoglu, extended bargnani by 5 years, and has signed an offer sheet for RFA Jarrett Jack. Hopefully, Bosh will buy in and re-sign with the Raptors.

Raptors GM Bryan Colangelo has been busy in the off season. He signed free agent Turkoglu, extended bargnani by 5 years, and has signed an offer sheet for RFA Jarrett Jack. Hopefully, Bosh will buy in and re-sign with the Raptors.

I think this is more of an attempt to build a core that can exist without Bosh rather than persuade him to stay, hes made it very clear he wants to test the market and probably wants the big bucks he can get from a larger market.

I think this is more of an attempt to build a core that can exist without Bosh rather than persuade him to stay, hes made it very clear he wants to test the market and probably wants the big bucks he can get from a larger market.

unless Bargani (spelling?) becomes an all star, I'm not really liking building a core of those players

NBA all star game today :)

Hoping that it will be good,even without kobe....

Raptors playing some better D, Turku starting to generate; things looking up.

I've got great ACC seats to Raptors vs. Cavs in two weeks. Should be a great game: Bosh vs. LeBron. Raptors home record and Cavs road record are about the same. Really looking forward to it.

GO SUNS GO

how about the Celts beating the Cavs tho!?

All we here in NYC is "lebron this" and "lebron that". For what its worth I find watching a full NBA game almost impossibly boring. I'll get into the conference finals every now and then, and I watch the Nets but seriously how much worse has this year's NBA playoffs been compared to the NHL....hardly any upsets and few if any extended series. Yawn.

All we here in NYC is "lebron this" and "lebron that". For what its worth I find watching a full NBA game almost impossibly boring. I'll get into the conference finals every now and then, and I watch the Nets but seriously how much worse has this year's NBA playoffs been compared to the NHL....hardly any upsets and few if any extended series. Yawn.

yea, this year's NBA playoffs isn't as good as last year (no celts vs bulls type of series), especially if you compare it to NHL's; I haven't watched a lot of the NBA playoffs tho cuz the HABS are in :D.

But Magic vs Celtics looks good imo and Suns vs Lakers looks to have some interesting match ups, like whos guarding Kobe, can Fisher guard Nash, and Studomire vs Gasol, Odum, Bynum

LAKERS: 2010 NBA CHAMPIONS :D

Congrats, Lakers! :D

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO