The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Show Your Hockey Tattoo's

Kubby31

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Nice tats guys, Its cool to see people with tattoos of the Habs and the game in general. If I were to get one, it would definitely involve hockey, but I never will because I'm afraid of what it will look like when i get old.

Live for today, not the future... As some already know on here, I work in the business. When people ask me what I'll do when I'm old, I tell them I'll probably be the coolest grandpa on the block. :P

With the amount of people getting tattoo these days, it won't seem out of place. We'll be seeing nursing homes where the elderly have pierced tongues and tattoos head to toe.

We'll be seeing nursing homes where the elderly have pierced tongues and tattoos head to toe.

As I work in one (24 yrs now)....guess I'm all set when I retire in there. :lol::D

Check this out...have A resident living there....habs fan he is....I use to bring him home on Saturday nights to watch the Habs play,we even turned his room into a habs room at the home :lol: ...really something to see.

Live for today, not the future... As some already know on here, I work in the business. When people ask me what I'll do when I'm old, I tell them I'll probably be the coolest grandpa on the block. :P

With the amount of people getting tattoo these days, it won't seem out of place. We'll be seeing nursing homes where the elderly have pierced tongues and tattoos head to toe.

On my next trip to the holy land (Bell Centre) if I have worked up enough nerve maybe I will have to get one from you.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Carey_Price
My new tattoo for the upcoming season...well for life really LOL, It's on my inside bicep. 3 and a half hours of excruciating pain, that area is tender! GO HABS!!!!!!!!!

6135193351100bgrm8.th.jpg

Stumbled acoss this pic,so I added it to this page,coollllll eh?

Wicked tattoo, as is yours forever habs and the other ones posted in that link. I'd get one but I don't think it would show on my brown skin :lol:

• 7 months later...

Yrs ago,I submitted my Tattoo to THE HOCKEY NEWS....forgot all about it being on there,now there are many new habs tattoo's added....check out these baby's...:P

http://www.thehockey...ns-Tattoos.html

PS...is it time for a new one?

Yrs ago,I submitted my Tattoo to THE HOCKEY NEWS....forgot all about it being on there,now there are many new habs tattoo's added....check out these baby's...:P

http://www.thehockey...ns-Tattoos.html

PS...is it time for a new one?

Some great tats on there FH.

Other then yours,,, i loved the bottom left one (puck with the CH ). If i didn't hate needles so much, i'd consider it. :P

i loved the bottom left one (puck with the CH ).

this one is sick...just WOW....................................................article_10939_19.jpg

• 1 month later...

I wanted a tattoo that said I was a Canadian for when I'm travelling abroad, something I'll be doing a lot of over the next couple of years. Everyone has a maple leaf, flag or Made in Canada on them. Well, not everyone but you know what I mean. Then I was going through my books one day and came across The Game by Ken Dryden. A few months later and....

dryden.jpg

I'm also a bit of a Habs fan.

Awesome tattoo wanderglobe.

Not hockey related....but I'm getting another tattoo for my other arm.....the STONES tongue. B)

Not hockey related....but I'm getting another tattoo for my other arm.....the STONES tongue. B)

My other tattoo, on my upper arm is a globe with travel stuff around it. I shoot travel docs. It was a cover up from last week. The tattoo underneath is a union jack with Anarchy written across it. ;) Would have kept it but it looked like hell. I'm done with tattoos for awhile now. One is healing and the other was just done so it's the couch for me.

My other tattoo, on my upper arm is a globe with travel stuff around it. I shoot travel docs. It was a cover up from last week. The tattoo underneath is a union jack with Anarchy written across it. ;) Would have kept it but it looked like hell. I'm done with tattoos for awhile now. One is healing and the other was just done so it's the couch for me.

cool :D