Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

guillaumelatendressefans

Cameras Allowed?

15 posts in this topic

are you allowed to bring cameras into the bell centre?

Only if you're Martin Brodeur's father. Seriously, I don't think they allow them, but people sneak them in anyway.

that sucks alot, man i'm been in lots of other areanas that allow cameras

Don't take my word for it though, I only go to maybe one game a year in Montreal.

You can, but they prefer them to be "consumer models". I believe they don't like the type with detachable lenses, for example.

At my first game, I was told I wasn't allowed a camera. I had also asked my mom to tape the game for memories, and while I watched parts of the game, I saw people with cameras. I was so angry. :angry:

I implore you to bring your camera to games.

You can, but they prefer them to be "consumer models". I believe they don't like the type with detachable lenses, for example.

This.

I took tons of pictures and video right in front of the ushers and they didn't seem to care at all.

Don't make a big deal about it and you will be fine - especially if it is a small (ie non-professional) camera - best time to take pictures is pregame warmup - find an aisle where the guard isn't paying attention - walk down as if you have a right to be there and sit at the glass and get good pictures - no helmets, lots of chances to see your favourite players!

I had one of the ushers take a picture for me, not a problem what so ever...

Your according to the official policy, your "technically" not allowed... But so many people have cameras on cell phones nowadays the rule has become obsolete... Your average digital camera is fine, loads of fans have them... Just dont walk in with something with a 2 foot lens...