The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Who Would You Rather: Joe Thornton Or Vincent Lecavalier?

Bourne

Who would you rather?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather?

• Joe Thornton
    • Vincent Lecavalier

Remember Kirk Muller after he left the Habs. I think who we want is someone wanting to live in Montreal and not just play for the Habs but play with desire. I think GM's have some responsibility to players today to see that they are happy with a particular move as well.

Of the two players, I think Vinny might have more of a heart and soul connection with Montreal so to speak.

This is very true. I just wish he had Thorntons contract!

I'll take Thornton if I had to choose between the 2. No thank you for vinny L. He can't live up to the hype... Did you see him in Montreal for the Eastern All Star? He choked! He's playing for tampa bay OOOO SOO MUCH PRESSURE ON HIM! Steve Mason can't nearly do as good as he did in columbus if he was playing in Montreal.

Even Thornton can't live up to the pressure. If you want someone that we have no chance in getting. I'll take Sidney Crosby any day. He has tons of pressure by the NHL and the fans to be the best. He certainly is living up to the expectations

I'll take Thornton if I had to choose between the 2. No thank you for vinny L. He can't live up to the hype... Did you see him in Montreal for the Eastern All Star? He choked! He's playing for tampa bay OOOO SOO MUCH PRESSURE ON HIM! Steve Mason can't nearly do as good as he did in columbus if he was playing in Montreal.

Even Thornton can't live up to the pressure. If you want someone that we have no chance in getting. I'll take Sidney Crosby any day. He has tons of pressure by the NHL and the fans to be the best. He certainly is living up to the expectations

Judging players by how well they do in the all-star game is pathetic, none of the players actually care that they're there. And FTR he had 4 points in 4 games this year against Montreal, and he's been playing injured. He also played very well on their cup run, playing in the Stanley Cup finals is pressure.

Judging players by how well they do in the all-star game is pathetic, none of the players actually care that they're there. And FTR he had 4 points in 4 games this year against Montreal, and he's been playing injured. He also played very well on their cup run, playing in the Stanley Cup finals is pressure.

He had no pressure on him because he wasn't expected to produce then. The bulin wall and stlouis were the only reason why they made it to the playoffs and won the cup.

Ohhhh bigggg accomplishment! Scoring on Carey Price is so hard. He's been amazing all year long.

Is crosby available? Vinny seems to be.

He had no pressure on him because he wasn't expected to produce then. The bulin wall and stlouis were the only reason why they made it to the playoffs and won the cup.

Ohhhh bigggg accomplishment! Scoring on Carey Price is so hard. He's been amazing all year long.

Your conclusion seems to be based on emontions/ hate rather than facts. Not sure why you hate Vinny?

with all the young talent we have coming up over the next few years a 10 mill hit is nothing,

the kostistins alone are are a gold mine, only 2 years in and they're way ahead of where the sedins were at the time, those 2 with vinny in the middle is a #1 line for a long time.

vinny no brainer

Archived