Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sssfffs

Joonas Nattinen

129 posts in this topic

This guy is a natural born leader, wins face offs and his strong defensively.

WJC stats:5gp-0g-3a--3

Edited by 31Careyprice

he looks awkward out there but he seems to be able to win a draw,

Might be going through a growth stage of sorts.

I thought he looked like a player in the juniors. It's hard to say though. He's got a big body and decent skills which will probably get him to the NHL. Then we'll see how good he is.

Edited by Khadgar

Anyone else think Montreal should sign him to an entry level contract this summer? or maybe next year?

Any one else think PG should sign him to entry level this year? or maybe next year?

Anyone else think Montreal should sign him to an entry level contract this summer? or maybe next year?

Any one else think PG should sign him to entry level this year? or maybe next year?

Well If I was PG then I would surely sign him before June 1st 2011, otherwise we lose his rights and waste a good pick.

I know this is random butt..... is this guy on NHL 10? I looked on his team but couldn't find him i read somewhere he was added in, in a roster update but was he taken out...if anyone knows

Joonas Naatinen should be ready for the Hamilton Bulldogs next season, and we could use him for faceoffs and his defensive play in the playoffs.

hes a big guy i hope he plays hard and throws the body around id love that :) we need a big center and hopefully this kid is now olli or spezza but his own player we dont need overpayed under achievers guys cmon!

Injured for 2 months tendon injury.

Thanks for the old news, professor.

Injured for 2 months tendon injury.

Wasn't that the same injury Chipchura had that slowed his career.

Wasn't that the same injury Chipchura had that slowed his career.

Well, they got injured at the same place, but Chipchura's achilles tendon was completely cut and missed over half of a season. Nättinen's achilles tendon wasn't cut and will miss a few months.

So, he obviously won't be at camp then, huh? :( I guess this will kind of hinder him getting signed to his first pro contract with Montreal. I was sort of hoping for some Hamilton time for him this season, but I guess not.

I know this is random butt..... is this guy on NHL 10? I looked on his team but couldn't find him i read somewhere he was added in, in a roster update but was he taken out...if anyone knows

He's on NHL 11... :P

haha thanks :P but, I was hoping to see him in Hamilton too, but maybe he'll get signed in the season, can he play in world juniors? maybe PG will use that as a scout report haha

I hope Joonas's Achilles tendon injury doesn't ruin his career like it has done for others, if so the Habs should have him in Hamilton next season.

anyone got the weight of this player i like the height haha

anyone got the weight of this player i like the height haha

Nattinen weighs in at a delectable 200 lbs that 63% faceoff wins is a real eye opener and he plays a hard two-way game.

Nattinen weighs in at a delectable 200 lbs that 63% faceoff wins is a real eye opener and he plays a hard two-way game.

So....Can we sign him now?

:lol::lol: 'Cause NHL video games have all the answers!

Absolutely! And game where I can trade A. Kostitsyn and a first rounder for Toews must be realistic!

Absolutely! And game where I can trade A. Kostitsyn and a first rounder for Toews must be realistic!

in nhl 2001 i think i traded linden for jagr.

I traded AK and Hammer for Chara and a first in NHL10 but this is way off topic.

I would like for us to sign this guy after this season

Nattinen could be a great 3rd or 4th line center, home grown talent built for speed,faceoffs and the odd goal.

Nattinen could be a great 3rd or 4th line center, home grown talent built for speed,faceoffs and the odd goal.

I was hoping 2nd liner :)