The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Tv Worth Watching?

Wayne-1

• 2 months later...

Anybody watch Grimm? Or Supernatural? I love those shows.

No but I watched Constantine whuch was similar but it got cancelled.

Anybody watch superhero shows? Arrow and The Flash are flawed but can be very entertaining. An now they're making another spinoff called Legends of Tomorrow which looks good. Agents of Shield starts off slow but gets a lot better after the Winter Soldier tie in. Daredevil and now Jessica Jones are both really good and both are on netflix.

Guest habs1952

Finished Series Breaking Bad - 9.5/10

Finished Season 4 of Walking Dead 8.5/10

Finished Season 1 of Dexter - 8.5/10.

Breaking bad was awesome. I give it a 10.

• 1 month later...
Guest habs1952

Yes yes and yes. That is my favourite show. The boyfriend and I just finished watching season 5. I absolutely cannot wait for season 6. April is too far away.

The boyfriend eh? My wife gets angry when I call her "The Wife". :lol::lol::lol: I don't care! :lol::lol::lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Black Mirror provides a good social commentary with regard to technology and technological advancements. 

Suits is pure entertainement with well written characters, I'm sure that corporate lawyers probably hate the show. 

Brooklyn Nine-Nine is one of the funniest shows on TV 

This Is Us is probably the best Major Network drama series right now. A unique story line with some decent social commentary.

Vikings is great on all fronts, good Canadian TV. I do prefer shows of this nature to have a mature or R rating but they still pull it off all while keeping it fairly PG 13.  

On my to watch list: 

Young Pope 

House Of Cards 

Planet Earth II  

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2017 at 0:47 PM, FanFromAB said:

Black Mirror provides a good social commentary with regard to technology and technological advancements. 

Suits is pure entertainement with well written characters, I'm sure that corporate lawyers probably hate the show. 

Brooklyn Nine-Nine is one of the funniest shows on TV 

This Is Us is probably the best Major Network drama series right now. A unique story line with some decent social commentary.

Vikings is great on all fronts, good Canadian TV. I do prefer shows of this nature to have a mature or R rating but they still pull it off all while keeping it fairly PG 13.  

On my to watch list: 

Young Pope 

House Of Cards 

Planet Earth II  

Suits and House of Cards are very good. I'm also enjoying The Good Wife and Orange is the New Black. The only problem with these shows, there are never enough episodes!!!

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...