~Everybody Loves Raymond

~Hogan's Heroes

~Cheers

~Friends

~How I Met Your Mother

~Big Bang Theory

Nuff said B)

That 70's Show is awesome.

I really like watching SNL, but sometimes after sketches or shorts, I'm just like wth O_o. I know not everything is going to be hilarious but sometimes....

The last three are part of my favourite shows. I can never get sick of Friends. I've watched some episodes so many times, it doesn't matter. If it's on TV (which I think it always is. Like there is some rule that either Friends or Seinfeld has to be on tv all the time)

HIMYM:

tumblr_lldgq4fJi51qcaz8oo1_500.png

I still love that show.

And I'm watching all the episodes to TBBT at the moment. I only saw them sporadicaly and I want to see all of them. Currently on Season 1 episode 6. Sheldon is awesssome. Bazinga!

That 70's Show is awesome.

I really like watching SNL, but sometimes after sketches or shorts, I'm just like wth O_o. I know not everything is going to be hilarious but sometimes....

The last three are part of my favourite shows. I can never get sick of Friends. I've watched some episodes so many times, it doesn't matter. If it's on TV (which I think it always is. Like there is some rule that either Friends or Seinfeld has to be on tv all the time)

HIMYM:

tumblr_lldgq4fJi51qcaz8oo1_500.png

I still love that show.

And I'm watching all the episodes to TBBT at the moment. I only saw them sporadicaly and I want to see all of them. Currently on Season 1 episode 6. Sheldon is awesssome. Bazinga!

I forgot about Seinfeld!!!

Looking forward to the new season of "BREAKING BAD" coming up July.

have not watched this, I'll have to give it a viewing

Tomorrow night hrf.

Have a hard time getting into TV in the last 5 years. Nothing on TV worth watching, not into reality shows(too much drama), TV drama's seem to repeat themselves.

One show I'm really into right now is "River Monster" with Jeremy Wade. Apart from hockey, I watch mostly discovery.

Have a hard time getting into TV in the last 5 years. Nothing on TV worth watching, not into reality shows(too much drama), TV drama's seem to repeat themselves.

One show I'm really into right now is "River Monster" with Jeremy Wade. Apart from hockey, I watch mostly discovery.

Good show if it is what i think it is.

My favorite show atm is Top Gear UK

• 3 weeks later...

Just finished watching the Godfather trilogy today...classic #1 mob show ever produced,IMO.

• 2 weeks later...

Fishing with John

John Lurie of the Lounge Lizards takes 5 guests on fishing trips throughout the world: Thailand, Jamaica, Long Island, Maine, Costa Rica.

• 2 weeks later...

Big Bang Theoryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Big +1.

Also, not that it's some incredibly crafted show or anything but I'm am being the biggest girl right now over Rookie Blue. You know when there's two characters and everyone wants them together and it takes almost the entire season to get them to actually be together? Well, this episode tonight was the ONE.....when they get together. And I'm just freaking out by myself about it :lol: sounds sad, I know lol. And it's filmed in Toronto, so I'm like Yeah, represent! B):lol: I just really enjoy watching that show. Plus, it's like an offseason show, meaning it only runs in the summer and I kinda like that.

Questions: Explain to me whats so great about Entourage and Curb your enthusiasm, I don't hate them, but I dont get some of the hype

Anyone ever see Men Of A Certain Age? was it any good? I loved Everybody loves raymond

Not that Id want it to be similar, or a spinoff like Ive heard of some fans. I thought ELR ended on a good note, life just kinda went on...

Questions: Explain to me whats so great about Entourage and Curb your enthusiasm, I don't hate them, but I dont get some of the hype

Anyone ever see Men Of A Certain Age? was it any good? I loved Everybody loves raymond

Not that Id want it to be similar, or a spinoff like Ive heard of some fans. I thought ELR ended on a good note, life just kinda went on...

Entourage is basically crap, Curb is hilarious, like probably the funniest thing on TV.

Anyone watch Community? It starts off a bit slow but ends up being absolutely hilarious.

• 3 weeks later...

Entourage is basically crap, Curb is hilarious, like probably the funniest thing on TV.

Anyone watch Community? It starts off a bit slow but ends up being absolutely hilarious.

I like Entourage but not Curb Your Enthusiam. And i love Everybody Loves Raymond and Community!

On a side note, lots of new BCS sitcoms including Two And A Half Men, How I Met Your Mother & The Big Bang Thoery! What a week along with pre season!!!

I'm about to start watching Fawlty Towers tonight; that gets my vote as the funniest show to ever appear on television.

Was anyone else disappointed by the Two and A Half Men premiere last night?

No I enjoyed it even though I didn't think I would have.

I'm about to start watching Fawlty Towers tonight; that gets my vote as the funniest show to ever appear on television.

Agreed it's way up there on my favourites list.

Yes Mr. Fawlty, I take bags to room.

Ditto here. And any I do watch is all pre-recorded so I can skip the commercials. Live sports is the only exception. 1/3 of regulart TV airtime is now commercials. Meh. I don't need salespeople telling me I should get something I don't need.

• 2 weeks later...