• Dog
    • Cat
    • Fish
    • Other (Plese Specify)
    • None

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have three cats: Precious, Gizmo and Odin. The cat collages were made 7 months ago, hence the ages are now incorrect.

Precious: Born Oct. 2005 (makes her 5 yrs & 4 mo. old); currently weighs about 19 lbs, but I'm trying a new diet (MCRC Calorie Control)! She's a DSH, orange and white.

precious10.jpg

Gizmo: Born March 2006 (makes her 4 yrs & 11 mo. old); grey DMH, although I think she could be from the "nebelung" cat breed; she currently weighs about 14 lbs.

gizmo10b.jpg

Odin: Born May 2008 (makes him 2 yrs & 9 mo. old); DSH tabby; weighs about 10 lbs and still acts like a kitten!

odin10.jpg

I have a Purebred Pitbull born September 7,2009.Many are the times people have asked if he's a black Lab,but he's seventh generation Pitbull and the smartest and gentlest dog I have owned.His name is Hercules and his Registered name is PR Black Rhino.

• 1 month later...
Guest habs1952

This is our 120 pound home security force. He goes by the name of Ricky, so named after the Trailer Parks Boys character because they both have an IQ of a 5 year old. :lol:

DSCF0942.JPG

This is our 120 pound home security force. He goes by the name of Ricky, so named after the Trailer Parks Boys character because they both have an IQ of a 5 year old. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

That's a nice dog you have there! Looks like he could take someone down though :P

• 2 months later...