The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Gameday Photos & Videos 2009-10

ColRouleBleu

• 2 weeks later...

Here are some pics from the Sabres game. Gawd, I cant believe it’s almost over already :( but there’s the playoffs right? :D

Warmup

During the game

The MarkovfestCRB’s choices

• 3 weeks later...

Latest photoshoot from Wednesday's game:

Pregame/Warmup

During the game

The Markovfest

CRB's choices:

While waiting for game 5, here are a few pics from game 4. Forgive the crappy quality, lets just say that the reffing and the craziness of the Bell Centre Thursday didn't contribute to keeping a steady hand on the trigger ;)

Pregame

Warmup

Pregame

During the game

CRB’s choices

Hi CRB. Been lurking for a while now and just wanted to say thanks for taking the time and trouble to share your amazing photos. They have often brought a smile to my face.

I miss Markov!

Thanks, posting them is all part of the fun :) and I think I dont really have to say that I miss Markov too :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Not as many good 'during the game' as I would have liked, thanks to the idiot in front of me always standing up for no other reason than to hit on the glass over the first row person's head. After a while I had enough and asked him politely to sit down after a whistle, his reply was : why? they're not playing now. :rolleyes: Politeness left the building: told him that I didn't pay a grand to look at an ugly checkered shirt, I can do that for free at home...

Anyhow here are some of the pics...

Warmup:

During the game:

CRB’s choices: