The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Wager Time: When Does Toronto Break The Streak?

Bourne

Which team will Toronto beat?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will Toronto beat?

• Anaheim Ducks (Monday)
    • Dallas Stars (Wednesday)
    • Buffalo Sabres (Friday)
    • Montreal Canadiens (Saturday)
    • Winless in October

Well everybody knows which way i'll vote. :lol:

:lol: I'm with ya....LEAFS SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

with the way things have been going for us lately...the hockey gods are dueeeee to screw us over somehow...

Yea....the hockey gods wearing the stripes. :lol::angry:

I have a feeling that the Habs are going to give the Leafs their only points for October. :(

Unfortunatly..though of course hope not...but out of this poll...I'd pick our habs.....hope I'm wrong but many times we get stuck with the displeasure of them leaving with a win.....but I hope at least we grab a point in overtime/shootout. :D

I voted 0 for October just because I hope it happens.

Priceless. :P

The only team thay have much of a chance at beating is Buffalo, and then of course Saturday is a rivalry, so they might beat us. However, they are still reeling horribly and they havn't started to or showed any signs of clicking. If they click in less than a week, I would be amazed. But I just don't see it happening, so October will be a month to remember, or forget, depending on who you root for.

And I suppose we now have to lol the Ducks for allowing SIX goals against and losing to the Leafs. Seriously SIX

Well it did take 17 penalties, including four 5 on 3's for the Leafs to amass that total. Three of their goals came while up by two men! Not much a team can do when they're in the box that much.

Well it did take 17 penalties, including four 5 on 3's for the Leafs to amass that total. Three of their goals came while up by two men! Not much a team can do when they're in the box that much.

Stop taking stupid penalties tends to help. :P

Granted I will admit some of those calls were definitely questionable however if you watched the second period, Anaheim was absolutely horrendous. It was to the extent I barely glanced at the TV because it was boring watching a single dominate so significantly yet with little physical play to boot, safe the rare accurance that usually resulted in a Toronto powerplay.

I have a really bad feeling that it's going to be against us on Saturday, with Price between the pipes. :unsure:

I just figured it out, you just go around and place posts bashing Price to stir it up, well done!

Archived