The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

True Or False

I4I-vc4

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have absolutely no idea how false that is.

The poster below me doesn't mind going to the dentist.

Not any more....

The poster below has talked to someone upstairs from outside. Upstairs in the house. :angry::o:D

True.

The poster below me has tried doing yoga before.

Yup, but I still think that it being impossible for me to get into the lotus position it had a negatory effect, no matter if my buddies agreed or not. :P

The poster below actually likes corn muffins.

Yup, but I still think that it being impossible for me to get into the lotus position it had a negatory effect, no matter if my buddies agreed or not. :P

The poster below actually likes corn muffins.

True! I not only like corn muffins, I love them! I've got at least 5 boxes of mix in the pantry.

The poster below me has played the old NHL games for the game consoles in the 90s.

True! I not only like corn muffins, I love them! I've got at least 5 boxes of mix in the pantry.

The poster below me has played the old NHL games for the game consoles in the 90s.

Semi true. I have NHL '94 for my Sega Genesis.

The poster below me loves dessert!

True.

The poster below me is good at wrapping presents.

False! I am so terrible at it. I worked in a retail store years ago as a Visual Merchandiser, and the Cosmetics Manager asked if I could wrap gifts in the cosmetic department for a week. I agreed to it thinking - how hard can that be? I had never wrapped a gift prior. People would be so disappointed and their expressions, and some would be entertained. This one guy got so mad that he snatched the gift from me, and told me it was the worst wrapping job he had seen, and my response was - It's free..!

The poster below me has been to Iceland.

False! I am so terrible at it. I worked in a retail store years ago as a Visual Merchandiser, and the Cosmetics Manager asked if I could wrap gifts in the cosmetic department for a week. I agreed to it thinking - how hard can that be? I had never wrapped a gift prior. People would be so disappointed and their expressions, and some would be entertained. This one guy got so mad that he snatched the gift from me, and told me it was the worst wrapping job he had seen, and my response was - It's free..!

The poster below me has been to Iceland.

False

The poster below likes egg-nog.