The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

true as much as possible

the poster below me is not the poster above me

True, the poster above you is one of a kind, I enjoy reading them, getting 'Clued in'

The poster below doesn't think it's totally out of the realm of possibility for Max Lappy to reach the 19+ pleateau, even if they don't expect 20.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

false :D

the poster below me didn't bathe today

False

True, the poster above you is one of a kind, I enjoy reading them, getting 'Clued in'

The poster below doesn't think it's totally out of the realm of possibility for Max Lappy to reach the 19+ pleateau, even if they don't expect 20.

True, but he couldn't do it on his own. There would be many who would enjoy it..... for more than one reason :D:lol:

The poster below me has a scar on their face.

Edited by beaubie
False

True, but he couldn't do it on his own. There would be many who would enjoy it..... for more than one reason :D:lol:

The poster below me has a scar on their face.

true

the poster below me hates bugs

true

the poster below me hates bugs

False I love bugs they are fascinating couldn't live in the country side if you didn't like bugs,my cat like them too she spends all day chasing crickets

The poster below me has a strange hobby

False I love bugs they are fascinating couldn't live in the country side if you didn't like bugs,my cat like them too she spends all day chasing crickets

The poster below me has a strange hobby

False, puzzles and model building, pretty common enough, but I have recently been looking into making voo-doo dolls in Bruins attire.

The poster below enjoys family picnics/reunions.

False, puzzles and model building, pretty common enough, but I have recently been looking into making voo-doo dolls in Bruins attire.

The poster below enjoys family picnics/reunions.

False, you can't go on picnics in the UK :)

The poster below me has posted a question on this page

True

Sun is an abnormality in the North of England, so rain is the normal and change is bad

The poster below me hates rain

False, love to sit out on the porch on rainy evenings.

Wait, true, if I have a tee-off time.

The poster below me has come close to a hole-in-one but like me, hasn't found the cup yet.

False, love to sit out on the porch on rainy evenings.

Wait, true, if I have a tee-off time.

The poster below me has come close to a hole-in-one but like me, hasn't found the cup yet.

True, I badly duffed a drive on a par three hole and then chipped in from 140 yards away(pure luck)

The poster below me is a softball player......

True, I badly duffed a drive on a par three hole and then chipped in from 140 yards away(pure luck)

The poster below me is a softball player......

false

it is currently chilly where the poster below me lives

false

it is currently chilly where the poster below me lives

False....I wish it was...it's over 90 again today

The poster below joins me in sending best wishes to all of our friends here on the forum who made have had to deal with hurricane / tropical storm Earl...hope you all are well and safe....

True, i feel for them, Its been a while since we've been hit down her about 4 - 5 years , wilma, charlie, then nothing for a while in this area.

The poster below me is the poster below.

True.. :blink: ?

The poster below me has eaten moose/deer meat before.

Sure do.

Poster below was in line....but never got Halak's autograph.

False, Im really glad I decided to not waste money on a flight to Canada for Halak's signature

The poster below me is bald :D

Edited by EHIW
False, Im really glad I decided to not waste money on a flight to Canada for Halak's signature

The poster below me is bald :D

False I have so much hair it drives me insane( that's strange how can it drive me insane when I'm already crazy)it's just too thick

The poster below me hates driving