True Or False

I4I-vc4

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The poster below me remembers good ol' Peter Puck segments

puck1.gif

:lol: I still remember the Saturday morning (if I'm correct) skit about hockey drills......wasn't it on with "The Howie Meeker Hockey School" segment???

And I even had as a child...PETER PUCK bedroom set...pillow cases/bedspread/curtains/. :lol:

This brings back memories. :P

I'm only 15 so I wasn't even born yet when they came on but I have watched a handful of em on YT

The person below me is a closet Flyers/Bruins fan.

True. LETS GO FLYERS!!!!

J/k

False, Habs fan for life haha

The poster below me is a closet Leafs fan

True. LETS GO FLYERS!!!!

J/k

False, Habs fan for life haha

The poster below me is a closet Leafs fan

False, my best friend is a leafs fan, betting with him is helping me put money away for my boy's education. With the way this year is shaping up, I might be able to put him in Harvard :lol:

The poster below has a close friend that cheers for one of our rivals.

Half correct.

My bro cheers for the Habs, but also for Cindy's penguins. (At least he doesn't cheer for the Laffs or the Booins.)

The poster below me needs to see a dentist soon! (As I do...)

True but I'm refusing to go. I had a root canal done and need to get a cap on my tooth and after that experience there is no way I'm going back unless they put me out because I'm basically petrified now of going there even though I never was before. :(

The poster below has had a root canal.

True but I'm refusing to go. I had a root canal done and need to get a cap on my tooth and after that experience there is no way I'm going back unless they put me out because I'm basically petrified now of going there even though I never was before. :(

The poster below has had a root canal.

false. also: ew @ the dentist. I had to go recently and he didn't freeze my mouth properly. I don't know what he did but all of the stuff went down into my throat instead of into my gum. I couldn't breathe properly and I felt the entire thing. Good luck to you for whenever you have to go.

the poster below me talks to their mailman/woman

false. also: ew @ the dentist. I had to go recently and he didn't freeze my mouth properly. I don't know what he did but all of the stuff went down into my throat instead of into my gum. I couldn't breathe properly and I felt the entire thing. Good luck to you for whenever you have to go.

the poster below me talks to their mailman/woman

false unless I want to walk half way down the block.

the poster below me can't wait for the GDT's to come! :D

The poster below me is a CFL fan

If you say this in my country, you are a fan of the national railway services! (Société des Chemins de Fer Luxembourgeois) :lol:

false

the poster below me is freezing like I am

False.

The poster below also speaks French.