The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

True Or False

I4I-vc4

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FALSE, FALSE, FALSE, FALSE, and FALSE. I hat the stuff, and I would have no problem if tobacco dissapeared off the face of the earth.

The poster below me knows a cancer survivor.

True. Sad thing is, I think most people know someone who has or had cancer. It's that kind of thing.

The poster below me is good at Algebra.

True. Sad thing is, I think most people know someone who has or had cancer. It's that kind of thing.

The poster below me is good at Algebra.

True and false at the same time. I had an average over 95% in highschool but I dont remember half of it now :lol:

The poster below me find that Sundays are usually boring

True and false at the same time. I had an average over 95% in highschool but I dont remember half of it now :lol:

The poster below me find that Sundays are usually boring

Mostly true, today though, (for some reason) my new Spartak Moscow football shirt came (on a Sunday which is really wrong) haha

The poster below me knows Football as its actual term (Football) and not the US nonsense (Soccer)

False. Although 90% of the females I know and 10% of the males I know tell me I should watch it.

The poster below me despises Lady Gaga, aka Lady gaggag.

True indeed!!!

The poster below me is like me a Jamiroquai fan! (By the way, their new album is going to be released this week, in Europe at least!)