The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

True Or False

I4I-vc4

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

false ... maybe lame sometimes but not weird, i mean, i may be weird but my sense of humor isn't or is it the other way around? nevermind, i'm confusing myself ;)

The poster below me believes that people who have a longer second toe cant be good runners

False. I never impose limitations on others merely because they are different then most.

The poster below me feels the sky's the limit no matter what 'handicap' others think you have.

False. I never impose limitations on others merely because they are different then most.

The poster below me feels the sky's the limit no matter what 'handicap' others think you have.

True any body can do anything if they work hard enough, want to enough, believe that they can,and any kind of impediment weather it be physical mental or mental or imagined is just another obstacle to overcome, which makes all of us stronger

The poster below is a half full kind of person

True any body can do anything if they work hard enough, want to enough, believe that they can,and any kind of impediment weather it be physical mental or mental or imagined is just another obstacle to overcome, which makes all of us stronger

The poster below is a half full kind of person

False

The poster below me likes Nutella