True Or False

I4I-vc4

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest archey

False...well just a little.

The poster below me was the poster above me.

false.

the poster below is crazy enough to jump in the water with great white sharks around.

Guest archey

:D

Uhhhhhhh,,,,nooooooooo :blink:

The poster below has been to Niagara Falls.

true, but when you're the age i was you don't want to spend too much time on lollipops or so that are bigger than your head or bigger than your ability to digest. (reference answer last to win thread for proper emoticon) :D

the poster below is a good darts player.

true, but when you're the age i was you don't want to spend too much time on lollipops or so that are bigger than your head or bigger than your ability to digest. (reference answer last to win thread for proper emoticon) :D

the poster below is a good darts player.

Well,,,,if you count the verbal darts I have thrown at 10,,,,,,True :lol: ,,,,otherwise,,,false.

The poster below has played soccer.

Guest archey

I wish it were true

The poster below me likes photography as a hobby.

true, but only because there is no such thing as a child prodigy in photography. everyone has to actually learn the subject, so as slow as i go i know for a fact you don't know how well i'm really doing at it- which frankly ain't so great, but since you guys don't even have a clue as to who i am...... :P

the poster below sands or files their nails after cutting them. (its a blackboard question :lol:)

true, but only because there is no such thing as a child prodigy in photography. everyone has to actually learn the subject, so as slow as i go i know for a fact you don't know how well i'm really doing at it- which frankly ain't so great, but since you guys don't even have a clue as to who i am...... :P

the poster below sands or files their nails after cutting them. (its a blackboard question :lol:)

True.

The poster below me has annoying neighbours.

False. My neighbors are actually quite pleasant.

The poster below me has neighbors with an annoying pet.

True, right beside this catwalk their dog always starts going crazy and trying to jump the fence to get to me while barking. I think the owners heard me yelling at it one day....

The poster below reads/has read comic books

True, right beside this catwalk their dog always starts going crazy and trying to jump the fence to get to me while barking. I think the owners heard me yelling at it one day....

The poster below reads/has read comic books

True.

The poster below me doesn't know how to make a grilled cheese sandwich.