The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Rate The Last Movie You Saw

I4I-vc4

Sorry, I've never seen that one.

Is it worth to be watched?

It's good, but very long. The special edition that I watched clocked in at around 3.5 hours. There are some grisly parts that are unsettling, but they are used artistically so it doesn't come off as mere shock value. And I love Ennio Morricone's score.

The Road.

9/10.

Not for someone looking to "enjoy" a "fun" movie in the summer.

Introspective. Bleak. Great love story between a father and son. Viggo does an excellent acting job. And he's a Habs' fan.

Yeah I saw that one too and liked it, and I'm not into dreary downer movies, so that's saying something.

Robin Hood w/Russell Crowe - can't stand Crowe, but I actually liked this movie. Blanchett was superb, as always, and I liked that they put some logic behind the legend for a change. Was worth the $6 admission I paid.

Predators - no reason to see this other than a really buff and beautiful Adrien Brody. It references the original Ah-nold flick, but if all you're looking for is the predators slaughtering people who are trying to fight back, you might enjoy it.

Pretty bad movie. It's poorly acted, and terribly written. The special effects look ok, but for a movie with so much potential for good use of special effects, the movie fails pretty badly. The action is just terrible and it's a real shame, because it seemed like it had the potential to be really good. It's good for kids and children might enjoy it, but other than that, it's just plain awful.