The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Rate The Last Movie You Saw

I4I-vc4

Zombieland 8/10

Lions for Lambs 6.5/10

The Departed 9.5/10 (Leo DiCaprio, Jack Nicholson, Matt Damon, Mark Wahlberg, Alec Baldwin, Vera Farmiga, Martin Sheen)

Catch Me If You Can 9/10 (Leo DiCaprio, Tom Hanks, Christopher Walken, Martin Sheen, Amy Adams)

Well, since the start of this month:

Pirates of the Caribbean 2: 8/10

Pirates of the Caribbean 3: 8/10

Both movies are fantastic! Gotta love 'em.

Date Movie: 4/10

It had its moments, but it was mostly crap.

Brooklyn's Finest: 6/10

It was okay. I didn't really like it that much.

Grown Ups: 7/10

Great movie. Gave me lots of laughs.

The Wrestler was good 9 / 10 although I spent too much time focusing on what Mickey Rourke did to his face

Law Abiding Citizen 8/10 my kind of revenge...Gerald Butler is sexy too....It's ok...I'm a chick...

Inception 10/10

What an unbelievable refreshment for bogged down 3D-tired moviegoers like me looking for a real deal. ;) Inception was amazing! :o One of (if not) the best film I have seen in a while. A must-watch movie without any doubt. =)

Toy Story 3: 9/10

the best of the bunch if you ask me...even if it was more than a decade late

Hot Tub Time Machine: 7/10

it had its moments

24 Season 1: 9/10

perfect balance of action, drama and not to mention all the plot twists

24 season 2: 8/10

less good than season 1 but still good

LOTR 1 (saw it for the first time this year, yes i know im like 7-8 years late): 9/10

just so epic and awesome

24 Season 1: 9/10

perfect balance of action, drama and not to mention all the plot twists

24 season 2: 8/10

less good than season 1 but still good

I actually felt just the opposite. Then again, since Blockbuster didn't have disc 1 of season 1 when I decided to give the show I try, I ended up starting with season 2. I would guess that whatever season a person watches would be their favorite, because it's such a shock to the system. After that, it just starts to get a bit stale. I watched through the end, but it got a bit too predictable.

I actually felt just the opposite. Then again, since Blockbuster didn't have disc 1 of season 1 when I decided to give the show I try, I ended up starting with season 2. I would guess that whatever season a person watches would be their favorite, because it's such a shock to the system. After that, it just starts to get a bit stale. I watched through the end, but it got a bit too predictable.

the highlight of season 2 was defenitely david palmer for me, hes just so awesome I mean hes impulsive and cool

tony almeida is probably my favorite character on the show after bauer and palmer, he just has such a cool personality

kim bauers story wasnt given enough importance IMO

jack is just a badass you cant hate

the reason i liked season 1 better is because of teri bauer and nina myers

those 2 characters were rly great

I knew somehting was fishy wiith nina when her name appeared from the key card or something and then the twist at the end

as for teri, her and kim had that chemistry and I love how she defended herself against Kevin Carroll

but the important thing is elisha cuthbert is in both of those seasons ;)

looking forward to watching season 3