The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Rate The Last Movie You Saw

I4I-vc4

Saw Gran Torino the other night and it was excellent. But why did Clint Eastwood need to die? :(

Thats why it was so excellent. Almost nauseated at the sight of his own family, but willing to give his life for the "other race" next door. It was the full-circle transformation of his character.

Guest habs1952
Thats why it was so excellent. Almost nauseated at the sight of his own family, but willing to give his life for the "other race" next door. It was the full-circle transformation of his character.

I know that. :lol: But this is Eastwood! You know, Dirty Harry, The Good the Bad and the Ugly. He should have been taking care of business himself. After all, what could the authorities do to him? He was dying anyway. :lol:

Sherlock Holmes.

9/10.

Great movie! I recommend it!

You know, I like Guy Ritchie & I like RDJ, but that accent was abysmal. If they cant get an actor to actually pull of the accent, why not just let him speak with is own voice - or find a different actor. It was distracting, frustrating & in some cases, cringe-worthy. Reminds me a lot of Joaquin Phoenix in Gladiator: A great performance absolutely destroyed by trying to put on an accent he cant handle.

The Hangover---3 out of 10

I heard it was soooo funny and expected soooo much more. Very disappointing, a few chuckles but nothing more.

I didnt think it was anywhere near that bad, but i did think it was a letdown like you. It sucks when movies get overhyped because they just cant live up to that build up.