The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Rate The Last Movie You Saw

I4I-vc4

Wes Craven's New Nightmare (1994) 8.4/10 (Robert Englund, Heather Langenkamp, David Newsom, Miko Hughes)

The Amityville Horror (2005) 8/10 (Ryan Reynolds, Melissa George, Jimmy Bennett, Philip Baker Hall, Jesse James)

As Good as It Gets (1997) 9/10 (Jack Nicholson, Helen Hunt, Greg Kinnear, Skeet Ulrich, Cuba Gooding Jr.)

My wife still keeps trying to get a good jennifer aniston movie

Doesnt exist!! :P

Actually, thats not totally fair. While most of her movies have been absolutely horrible, I would recommend the following:

The Good Girl

Office Space

Rock Star

Marley & Me

and a lukewarm recommendation for Bruce Almighty - overall its not a great flick, but I like Freeman as God and the Evan Baxter scene (steve carrell) makes it worth seeing on its own.

The 3 last episodes of the Star Wars saga: 10/10

I especially like the scene in the 5th episode, where Luke meets Yoda the first time!!!

By the way, in the old episodes (IV-VI) Master Yoda was mainly played by Frank Oz, the inventor of such illustrous characters like Cookie Monster!!!

Wes Craven's New Nightmare (1994) 8.4/10 (Robert Englund, Heather Langenkamp, David Newsom, Miko Hughes)

The Amityville Horror (2005) 8/10 (Ryan Reynolds, Melissa George, Jimmy Bennett, Philip Baker Hall, Jesse James)

As Good as It Gets (1997) 9/10 (Jack Nicholson, Helen Hunt, Greg Kinnear, Skeet Ulrich, Cuba Gooding Jr.)

''As Good As It Gets'' is awesome.

In french class, we had the option of watching either Taken or Twilight. Every single person chose the former haha.

Taken: 8/10

The ending was kind of stupid IMO but other than that I liked it. Liam Neeson was great.

''As Good As It Gets'' is awesome.

agreed

The Beach 7.9/10 (CAST: Leonardo DiCaprio, Tilda Swinton, Robert Carlyle, Virginie Ledoyen, Guillaume Canet - DIRECTOR: Danny Boyle)

It turned out to be a pretty good movie, despite all the bad reviews I had previously read about it. I'm glad it's now part of my DVD collection.

The last movies I saw were:

Jacka$$ 3D= I gave it a 6/10. Funny, but you can tell that they are running out of ideas and are grasping at straws here.

Friday the 13th Part VI = 8/10. Always a sucker for cheesy 80's horror.

Sounds like a X-rated movie to me! :lol:

Haha! good point!

no, its a parody movie about the last day of camp. But its sooooo bad. Its reached cult status - because of its badness i think.

Like I said, I enjoy a good "stupid" flick - and the same group's movie "role models" is a great example of a good version of that - but this one was just bad.

The Social Ntewwork: 8/10

I liked that it let you choose who's side you wanted to be on or any at all. I thought there would have been more scenes of just the characters, 'living', I guess but over all I liked it. One of my fave scenes, even though it didn't directly deal with the social network aspect of it, was the Henley rowing race. Great scene. I also think Jesse Eisenberg did a great job acting. I liked the "character" of his character.

I recently re-watched the movie Persona (for about the 8th time).

My previous rating of a perfect 10 stands unchanged.