The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Rate The Last Movie You Saw

I4I-vc4

Hanna: 8/10

(and it could have been 9.5/10 for me if they'd done a few things better, which I won't get into.)

Brilliant concept, great acting (young Ronan is really good), great venues (Finland, Morrocco, Germany, Spain) and outstanding score commissioned from The Chemical Brothers.

Late to the game but saw The Fighter over the weekend. Thought it was good but didn't live up to the hype. Was looking for something more with the ending. 7/10

Oh ya, also watched How Do You Know with the wife. Fell asleep halfway through so I can't give it higher than a 5. From what I saw I would give it a 1/5. Overall a 1/10.

The Covenant: It was rather predictable, the dialogue was stupid, and the acting was so-so. But the special effects were awesome, the fight scenes were awesome, and 15d711y.jpg <--- this scene was awesome, so overall I guess I'd give it a 5.5/10.

I saw the Disney nature movie African Cats recently. I won't go into details, but I strongly urge everyone to see this awesome documentary narrated by Samuel L. Jackson. 10/10 - that's how good it is.

Saw VI................pretty messed up stuff must say.

who's in this one muskeg?

Bill Murray, Geena Davis, and (I think) Randy Quaid. It isn't necessarily a bad movie, but there are several slow parts and many of the jokes feel old hat.

• 2 weeks later...

The Eagle [2011] 7/10 (Channin Tatum, Jamie Bell)

I Am Number Four [2011] 6/10 (Alex Pettyfer, Timothy Olyphant, Callan McAuliffe, Kevin Durand, Dianna Agron, Jake Abel)

Country Strong [2010] 7/10 (Gwyneth Paltrow, Garrett Hedlund, Tim McGraw, Leighton Meester)

The Lincoln Lawyer [2011] 6/10 (Matthew McConaughey, Ryan Phillippe, William H. Macy, Josh Lucas)