The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Rate The Last Movie You Saw

I4I-vc4

I dont remember a woman with a sword. When the guy whos not in the military grabbed the rifle first thought: Yep hes gone

I don't think we're talking about the same movie.

I'm talking about the recent release in video stores called, "Battle of Los Angeles". Not the movie we saw in theatres a while back called "Battle Los Angeles".

Production companies are pulling this scam now, putting out movies (only in video stores or on DVD), that are similar to big name movies, often using similar titles and cover art.

Don't be fool. :P

I don't think we're talking about the same movie.

I'm talking about the recent release in video stores called, "Battle of Los Angeles". Not the movie we saw in theatres a while back called "Battle Los Angeles".

Production companies are pulling this scam now, putting out movies (only in video stores or on DVD), that are similar to big name movies, often using similar titles and cover art.

Don't be fool. :P

Their both bad then :lol:

Their both bad then :lol:

:lol:

I can only comment on the one I saw-Battle of Los Angeles.

I was one that was fooled thinking it was the same movie.

Seriously, it's horrible.

It's the same plot... Aliens invading LA, which is why I thought it was the same movie. Was surprised to see it in video stores, considering there was no advertising (usually they advertise when movies are available on DVD-this just kinda showed up).

I'm hear to warn people, don't get sucked in like I did. :P

:lol:

I can only comment on the one I saw-Battle of Los Angeles.

I was one that was fooled thinking it was the same movie.

Seriously, it's horrible.

It's the same plot... Aliens invading LA, which is why I thought it was the same movie. Was surprised to see it in video stores, considering there was no advertising (usually they advertise when movies are available on DVD-this just kinda showed up).

I'm hear to warn people, don't get sucked in like I did. :P

thanks for the heads up.

Skyline 2/10

Now you've seen Battle Los Angles Firststar, imagine. that same movie but instead of showing it from the Marines point of view, make the movie from the civilians point of view and that is pretty much Skyline. Alot of the actors are from movies you have probably already seen but they were just minor roles.

Get Low: 7/10 . Kind of hard to put into words. It was a lot better then skyline i can tell you that much.

The Hangover. 8/10 I am usually hate watching comedies that get alot of praise from the general public. Why? because 3/4 of the general public are idiots. It had it's moments and i liked the pace of the story. Still better then skyline.

Black Swan 10/10 After this was over my wife and I sat there for a few minutes and then looked at each other and said "That was amazing" This is one of those movies that will stay with you for a very long time. ALOT better then skyline :lol: