The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Rate The Last Movie You Saw

I4I-vc4

The Driver (in theatres): 9/10 .... brilliant neo-noir, with a fantastic cast and soundtrack/score. Just really well done. (And I'll never look at a hammer the same again.)

The Guard (in theatres): 9/10 ...... again, brilliant, this one a cop-comedy. I'm Irish so I got everything. I am not so sure about the rest of the (small) audience attending.

Cedar Rapids (DVD): 7/10 .......... I thought it was well worth the time. Hilarious seeing some straight-laced guy go through the whole gamut in one business conference trip. He didn't even know what "wanna party?" query meant from the street girl. :lol:Lol!

Transformers: Dark side of the moon

I'm not good at rating but I enjoyed that movie very much. Best of the 3. Then again, it was hard to be worse than the second B)

I only saw the first, and was less taken with The Transformers than I was with Megan Fox ( :wub: ) who also happened to have the best line in the movie.

Now, one of the best lines I have ever heard from a movie critic came in a review of Transformers (the original):

"The audio for the movie can only be likened to pulling up a chair in front of the dryer, emptying the whole of the penny jar into said dryer, and turning it on for 2 hours." :lol::)

Moneyball: See it.

If you're a hardcore baseball fan who is really into stats (like me) you may have to throw that out a bit but the story line is really enjoyable. I can see why the movie is so well reviewed. I enjoyed it.

9.5/10

Just saw "Courageous" this week. Bit of a tearjerker and a tad on the religious side ( in case your not)but i enjoyed it. One of the better ones i've seen lately.