The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Rate The Last Movie You Saw

I4I-vc4

Alexander, Revisited: The Final Cut. I'm not even sure what to rate this. It was on two disks, and it took me literally 2 weeks to bring myself to watch the second disk. It was confusing, boring, way too long, and I'm pretty sure I fell asleep a couple of times.

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (David Fincher's version that was just released): 7/10.

Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol: 8.5/10. Absolute blast!

Saw both recently and pretty much the same rankings for me. MI was by far the best of the series and has made me almost forget the painful experience that was 2.

Young Adult: 5.5

The Artist: 9.5 - LOVED it.

I've been on kind of a silly mission the past few weeks to watch every Best Picture Oscar winner, it's definitely harder than I thought. I'm about 10 movies in and man, some of the early winners were BAD. The Broadway Melody and Cavalcade were hard to get through.

I had previously seen It Happened One Night and I knew that I loved it already but it was my first time viewing Grand Hotel and I really enjoyed it. Obviously both are classics.

Saw both recently and pretty much the same rankings for me. MI was by far the best of the series and has made me almost forget the painful experience that was 2.

Young Adult: 5.5

The Artist: 9.5 - LOVED it.

I really enjoyed number 4. For me the low point was Mission Impossible 3.

HARD. TO. WATCH.

Also...

Tinker, Tailor, Solider, Spy. 8/10.

Super 8: 9.5/10. Loved it! :D

really? I would give it a 3. It felt like they couldn't decide what kind of movie they wanted to go with, suspense, sci fi, family movie etc etc.

Apollo 18= 1 I'm going to tell you why we never went back to the moon. Crab people.

Don't be afraid of the dark. 2: Katie Holmes can not act. at all. Fell asleep 2 times during this. Woke up and asked my wife how did it end, "They just left the house"

me:? You mean they burned it down first, they killed the monsters??

her: "nope, they just left"

me? that actually works?

• 2 weeks later...

I would rate Cowboys & Aliens even lower. I really thought that movie was bad. Especially after they were marketing it for what seemed like an eternity.

That one never seemed like it could have much of a plot. To me it seemed more like a joke than anything else, its like something a group of kids would use their imagination to play.

le grand blond. the tall man with one black shoe.

this- though perhaps not suitable for all audiences- is one of, if not the, funniest movies of all time. AND it has one of the most beautiful woman you will ever hope to see let alone meet.

available free on the internet. not sure about its rental status.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know I've probably come around here to rate this before, but it's so good it warrants multiple ratings...

Cool Hand Luke: 10/10

I know I've probably come around here to rate this before, but it's so good it warrants multiple ratings...

That was a dandy...loved it, but haven't seen it for years.

Avatar,,,missed the 1st hour,,,but the rest was an 9/10.

Guest habs1952

Awesome movie!

Awesome movie!

It sure is, boss.

The Avengers 7/10

Im more of a DC fan so that may sway my opinion. Super fun movie with great comedy, however I didnt see Iron man 2 thor captain america or Hulk so that may have somewhat ruined the plot for me. Dont see the whole hype in it being the greatest comic book movie of all time as the Dark Knight is absolutely amazing as it tells the True Batman story. Dark Knight Rises will be better guarantee it.

The Avengers 7/10

Im more of a DC fan so that may sway my opinion. Super fun movie with great comedy, however I didnt see Iron man 2 thor captain america or Hulk so that may have somewhat ruined the plot for me. Dont see the whole hype in it being the greatest comic book movie of all time as the Dark Knight is absolutely amazing as it tells the True Batman story. Dark Knight Rises will be better guarantee it.

Same movie but I'd go with 8/10.

I'm impartial when it comes to Marvel vs DC (or comics in general for that matter) And like you I never saw the other movies but after seeing this, I found myself wanting to see the others. However, after I went online and read a bit more into the story and characters I found myself wanting to know everything. I never knew the connections that we created in comics and now I really want to read about the worlds created and the people involved with them. I don't know if I could get into comics though (I'm more of a novel kind of person but you neve know). There were just things that I never knew about the comic book world that I was like "holy crow!" when I realised it.

I didn't think that i would enjoy the movie as much as I did and I'm glad I went to go see it. I felt like I could punch a brick wall and it would crumble under my amazing strength after it :lol:

Also, that Dark Knight Rises trailer was deadly. I never saw the other movies but I want to see them just so I can watch that last one cause it looks awesome.