The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Rate The Last Movie You Saw

I4I-vc4

The Room - .5/10

It really is terrible.

Lord of the rings 1 = 6.75/10

Lord of the rings 2 = 9/10

I watched Lord of the rings 3 yesterday. I rate it 9.25/10.

I went too easy on those movies...

#1-6.5/10

#2-7/10

#3-7.5/10

And I watched two other movies last night.

Monsters inc. = 8/10

The Avengers = 8.5/10

I went too easy on those movies...

#1-6.5/10

#2-7/10

#3-7.5/10

And I watched two other movies last night.

Monsters inc. = 8/10

The Avengers = 8.5/10

The lord of the rings are way better than both of those. Their some of the best movies Ive ever seen and never get old no matter how many times I watch them. That and Star wars are my favourite movies of all time.

Wendell Berry & Gary Snyder - a film put out by the Lannan Foundation.

Each writer reads a long prose piece and a few poems then answers some questions in an informal panel.

8/10

The lord of the rings are way better than both of those. Their some of the best movies Ive ever seen and never get old no matter how many times I watch them. That and Star wars are my favourite movies of all time.

Just my opinion, I liked the lord of the rings movies, but I rated it from a general standpoint. I liked the Avengers more because of the action. If I could separately rate each half of the movie I would rate the first half 7.25 and the 2nd 9.25....The first was mainly introducing the hero's and when the bad guy comes to Earth, and the 2nd is fighting on a ship and in the city(City was the best part IMO). I keep changing my mind on Lord of the rings...I'll re rate it.

#1-6.75

#2-8

#3-8.5

As for Monsters Inc., I watched it with my class in school, so that made it seem better. :P

The star wars series is my favorite. I'll rate all the movies 10/10.

Are you gonna watch The Hobbit when it comes out? I am. :D

I'm excited for The Amazing Spider Man(I didn't like the old movies but by the sound of this, this trilogy is gonna be a blast), and The Dark Knight Rises. Those are gonna be awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

The Room - .5/10

It really is terrible.

lol i honestly didn't clue in to what movie you were talking about until i re read your post. Never watched it myself but i have heard it is probably one of the worst movies ever made.

lol i honestly didn't clue in to what movie you were talking about until i re read your post. Never watched it myself but i have heard it is probably one of the worst movies ever made.

It probably is, but the dialogue and acting are so atrocious they kept me watching for the whole movie just to see what gold Mr. Wiseau could come up with next.

• 5 weeks later...

I give it a nine. Awesome show but dragged on a bit in the middle.

I tried to go see it this week but must have picked a bad time as it was packed. Had to go see Spiderman instead. Neat twist on the original storyline with the cross species angle. Pretty good show overall. I give it an 8.

Gonna give Batman another try soon.

The Dark Knight Rises

5/10

Honestly did not care for it at all. I don't know if my hopes were too high or what but i left the movie feeling cheated. I do like the ending (minus one part which i can't get into too much detail because it will spoil it for some) I found the pacing to be really bad. The whole fight between Bane and Batman was not that climactic imo.

I give it a nine. Awesome show but dragged on a bit in the middle.

I enjoyed it, but yeah... Too long, unnecessary characters, bit of a convoluted story. I had an excellent time though! :D

The Dark Knight Rises

5/10

Honestly did not care for it at all. I don't know if my hopes were too high or what but i left the movie feeling cheated. I do like the ending (minus one part which i can't get into too much detail because it will spoil it for some) I found the pacing to be really bad. The whole fight between Bane and Batman was not that climactic imo.

It's too bad you didn't enjoy it. I liked it, but was also hoping for something a little better.

Anyway. Last movie I saw.

30 Minutes Or Less: 4/10.

Dark knight rises: 9/10

Would have been better if split into 2 parts, allows more time for plot development as I felt the overall timeline was really rushed and had we been having to wait on the fate of the ending it would have hit home alot harder.

Ive seen it multiple times each time i pick up something new.