The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Rate The Last Movie You Saw

I4I-vc4

Ice Quake,,,,, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 1 1/2 out of 10. This movie is SOOOOO bad in the acting, production, and plot,,,,that it became a game of sorts to see what dumb moves the actors would do next, although, TBH,,,it was pretty predictable.

Still trying to figure out how a family of 4, goes out to chop down a Christmas tree with no axe,,,,no hatchet,,,and no saw,,,and hubby gets separated from family,,,and he still comes back with a tree. :lol:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

'hatethosebruins', on 10 Aug 2012 - 12:09, said:snapback.png

Howdy people,

Anyone a steve mcqueen fan here? wondering how the movie Bullit is or any other movie he is in?

Not a 'fan' of McQueen but Bullit was pretty good for it's era. The Great Escape with McQueen in it is a very good movie. Highly recommended.

My family and I all loved both movies. For me, they have sentimental value, they were the last two movies I was at and shared with my mom. :wub: Glad you liked them. The car chase in Bullit was before its time.

'hatethosebruins', on 10 Aug 2012 - 12:09, said:snapback.png

Not a 'fan' of McQueen but Bullit was pretty good for it's era. The Great Escape with McQueen in it is a very good movie. Highly recommended.

My family and I all loved both movies. For me, they have sentimental value, they were the last two movies I was at and shared with my mom. :wub: Glad you liked them. The car chase in Bullit was before its time.

McQueen did almost all of the motorcycle riding in that movie.

• 3 weeks later...

watched world war z with my wife "she likes Brad Pitt"

if you like zombie movies, it was good

• 3 weeks later...
Star Trek Into Darkness (2013)

After the crew of the Enterprise find an unstoppable force of terror from within their own organization, Captain Kirk leads a manhunt to a war-zone world to capture a one man weapon of mass destruction. Ruthless mastermind, Khan, brought back from

sleep accidently. Rate (IMO)) 7.9 mainly because of non stop action.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Beachcombers Christmas. 8/10

Just a feel-good Christmas movie about this town that puts on a charity hockey game. Cut to the chase,,, home-towners are losing the game in the 2nd, only to have a few former NHLers show up. Tiger Williams, Manon Rheaume, Jyrki Lume, and Gary Nylund, show up to save the game and the town from unscrupulous con-men.

Got the DVD's for the movies 42 (Jackie Robinson) and Planes. 42 is one of the best sports movies I've seen, and Planes is so cute. The Planes sequel is already in the works, called Planes: Fire and Rescue. Dusty Crophopper makes his return in that one.

Saw "Man of Steel" the other night, not a huge superman fan, but admit it's the best of all the superman movies. The Reeves era will always remain a classic, but like the fact that some questions were answered, especially concerning his home planet and his bloodline.

I give it an 8 out of 10. If I were a huge superman fan, I'd probably give it a 9 or 9.5 out of 10.

Captain America: 8/10

2nd half was really good but the first half wasn't very exciting.

Still have to see that one.

I gave Man of Steel 7.5 but I watched it again and I liked it more so I'll change it to 8.

I really like comic book movies. You should really watch Captain America, it's a good movie. I've watched all of the Avengers movies more than once(except for Thor 2, the new one). Really excited for Captain America 2, the trailer looks nice.

• 2 weeks later...