The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Rate The Last Movie You Saw

I4I-vc4

American History X

9.7/10

Very good movie. If you haven't seen it, you definetely should, although I should warn you guys that it can be pretty brutal and intense. But otherwise, it's an excellent movie.

Oh man, I absolutely love that movie.

Heroes episode 1-12 (so far) 9/10

since someone has posted tv shows i will post some as well :D

Twilight Zone Season 3 - Five Characters in Search of an Exit

Twilight Zone Season 2 - "The Eye of the Beholder"

Twilight Zone Season 1 - "The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street"

Twilight Zone Season 3- "The Shelter"

The last 2 are very well done in the way they show how people can degenerate once the security blanket of normalcy is removed :)

Gah. Too high. 1.5/10

Yeah, probably. Overally its worth 1.5. I gave it the extra points for Vince Vaugh's impecable timing, the beautiful Bora Bora scenery and Peter Serafinowicz's truly original performance. Other than those few things, it was horrible...which, considering the cast & plot, is a shame because it could have been hilarious.

As a side note, Peter Billingsley (who played ralphy in "A Christmas Story") was the director.

My wife wants to rent this movie this weekend. Is it horrible? I can't stand Vince Vaughan...I don't even care if I spelled his name right or not.

Its pretty horrible. Even the usually dependable Jason Bateman is lost in this one.

Kristen Bell & Kristin Davis in their underwear doesnt hurt though.. . :P

Yeah, probably. Overally its worth 1.5. I gave it the extra points for Vince Vaugh's impecable timing, the beautiful Bora Bora scenery and Peter Serafinowicz's truly original performance. Other than those few things, it was horrible...which, considering the cast & plot, is a shame because it could have been hilarious.

As a side note, Peter Billingsley (who played ralphy in "A Christmas Story") was the director.

I liked the concept of it too which is why I gave it a chance but it flopped IMO, it was all over the place. The scenery was beautiful though.

You know what movie I was so excited about and hated? The Invention of Lying. I love the premise of it and I'm a huge Ricky Gervais fan but that movie really, really disappointed me.

You know what movie I was so excited about and hated? The Invention of Lying. I love the premise of it and I'm a huge Ricky Gervais fan but that movie really, really disappointed me.

This. The premise + ricky gervais made me LMAO before the movie even started...but was so utterly disappointed when I saw it. From the opening scene with Jennifer Garner (using scatological & sexual humor right off the bat is never a good sign) i was not so impressed.

Believe it or not; Leap Year 7/10

It really surprised me. :D

are you serious? the preview makes it look like every other romcom that's bored me to tears. very interesting. i like the two leads though. that could be the difference.

Cold Souls: 7/10

Couples Retreat: 4.5/10

Whip It: 8.5/10 (surprisingly!)

you guys are throwing off my entire movie-judgement. wow.

zombieland 7.5/10. highly entertaining!