The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game #75, Panthers @ Habs March 25 2010

nhlmaniac_mtl

I'm sure Halak gets the call tonight, and I'm cool with that, as its a back-to-back. But Price played extremely strong last night too.

I'm losing faith in these guys. Well, that's a stretch. I lost faith long ago. They play with zero hard. When it's gut-check time, they fold.

Lost tonight, and I think they are probably gonna end up missing the playoffs.

I'd be absolutely stunned if Halak wasn't back in tonight.

I'd be quite... put off, but not stunned. It would be consistent with bad judgement calls as of late...

Like who's to be on ice in the last minutes, who's to go to shootout, and so on, and so forth...

BUT, I'll be watching, as always, and rooting:

GO HABS GO!!!

Am I ever the wishful one! :P

I'm losing faith in these guys. Well, that's a stretch. I lost faith long ago. They play with zero hard. When it's gut-check time, they fold.

Lost tonight, and I think they are probably gonna end up missing the playoffs.

Man they failed to pick up only 6 points out of 22 possible this month that can't be THAT bad! Two matches against Boston one against Rangers-did they folded???

I think they will come out strong tonight.Florida is a weak team with good goalie we will sweep'em!

Good to know Carey back in nets. Feel bad for the guy, Montreal really blew it last night, especially the defence. Let's hope these clowns can pull a win out tonight for Carey! They owe him BIG TIME! Can't blame Carey for being really ticked off, his team really failed him in front of the net! Glad I didn't throw my blackberry through my TV last night!

GO HABS GO!!!!!! We need more points!!! GO!!!!!

Good to know Carey back in nets. Feel bad for the guy, Montreal really blew it last night, especially the defence. Let's hope these clowns can pull a win out tonight for Carey! They owe him BIG TIME! Can't blame Carey for being really ticked off, his team really failed him in front of the net! Glad I didn't throw my blackberry through my TV last night!

GO HABS GO!!!!!! We need more points!!! GO!!!!!

Has it been confirmed Price is in net ? I thought Halak would split the back to back. Although Carey derserved the win after what he did and i still cant believe the last 5 minutes :(

Has it been confirmed Price is in net ? I thought Halak would split the back to back. Although Carey derserved the win after what he did and i still cant believe the last 5 minutes :(

I suspect the poster is just going by the first post of the game thread where it says Price is starting. There has been no confirmation that I can find anywhere. Although I'm almost positive it will be Jaro tonight.

personally i'd rather take the day off, forfeit the game, and take everyone up to the training camp we were at. remember back when?

last game was so disappointing, but we do have better than average odds of reaching the playoffs.

mad dog!

c'mon guys- that last part just ain't true. WE CAN DO IT! LET'S..

when a dog lifts its leg- i say goodbye-good riddance (i'm talking to you hal- when you're down- have the right psychology-ok?)

Laps likely sitting again.

i think so too :( and the other odd man out will probably be darche... JM has a man crush on pyatt ;)

Edit: CKAC says the scratches will be announced after the warmup only.

Note: keyword 'announced' and it's not the same as 'decided' in case anyone feels like pouncing on this ;)

I think the person who won that game last night was Lindy Ruff. If you listened to the guys on TSN they sat there talking about how pissed he was and how in the face he was of the refs calls. Once that was done we didn't receive another penalty for the rest of the night. We were handed 6 straight penalties and not one emotion coming from behind our bench. If you don't think these refs are intimidated by a coach in their face then think again. Price deserved that win, our team deserved that win but when you can't finish on your chances you leave the other team a glimmer of hope. This game should not have been close Habs should have been up 6-0 by the middle of the third but we can't finish. Always trying to make the perfect pass instead of shooting the dang puck. I was soooo disgusted with last night. I said with three minutes to go that we were going to lose this game when they pulled Miller. How can you not even get one clear out of your end? Oh thats right you put the smallest line on the ice to kill the penalty at 6 on 4. Why can't the Canadiens get a decent coach?

i think so too :( and the other odd man out will probably be darche... JM has a man crush on pyatt ;)

Edit: CKAC says the scratches will be announced after the warmup only.

Note: keyword 'announced' and it's not the same as 'decided' in case anyone feels like pouncing on this ;)

Pounce.jpg

Come on you guys don't give in

Get out there and get the win

We are not done yet there is still chance

A win tonight this will enhance

We can come back and win this game

Odds are even its still the same

Every game just starts anew

A chance to show what you can do

We know that you can really play

Get out there make today the day

Panthers are lean and mean

But they don't like to be seen

So come on boys we are the hunters

Forget about the rest of the punters

Give the fans some hope with a win tonight

Then everything will turn out right

You are our team and we love you so

So play your best and

GO HABS GO :D :D

if we must stink for 5 minutes per game, lets pool those five minutes into one game only (pick any of the remaining 8) and play a full good sixty minutes in the other 7. We could end up with a 7-1-0 record or even 7-0-1 or 8-0-0 since playing for 20 minutes only in a game doesn't automatically mean a loss. OK, now I'm giving myself a headache :wacko:

Archived