The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game #75, Panthers @ Habs March 25 2010

nhlmaniac_mtl

As far as I'm concerned, after last nights performance, Price deserves the start tonight. The only question I have is which player on the Habs is going to take a stupid, stupid penalty tonight with less than 4 minutes left in the third period?

Answer: Carey Price

I hope too the Habs are going to win!

And no fear guys, I won't use *forbidden word* anymore!

(Don't ask now which word I mean, I won't answer! And I hope nobody else will answer!)

:lol:<_< agreed...that's done.

Yes I'm more concerned with our D & lots of goals for would be nice for a change.

+1

I dont see any reason to get all worked up because the coach decides to rotate his 4th line players. :)
Agreed. It's right decision. It creates competition, and provides for some rested players each night. Player A may be better than Player B most nights, but not if he is tired from a game the night before, and Player B is rested. Same as for the goalies.

Over the last 3 seasons, here is the habs record when i go on vacation (4 are playoff games . :angry: Philly) oh yeah, i just got back from Cuba yesterday.

0-8-5

does anyone want me to take a trip ever again

edit: trips to montreal don't count

Well, that solves it, doesn't it? You're the problem! :lol:

Jaro gets the start

Ok...Go halak

I thought Halak would split the back to back. Although Carey derserved the win after what he did and i still cant believe the last 5 minutes :(

Last 5 minutes... :angry::angry::angry: .....all I could think about today :angry:

It probably will be another tough one for the Habs tonight, especially considering how Florida has been playing lately.

YA THINK.

Ouch!!! :blink:

157657-travis-moen-recu-50-points.jpg

That's a hockey player right there folks....................glad he's ok.

Answer: Carey Price

Yep, from the bench too :lol:

Confirmed from where? I don't think you should be spouting out such claims without a reference. From what I read, Lapierre is out and Darche is in and I gave my source.

My references are ALWAYS Habs Inside/out, CKAC, RDS, François Gagnon and MA Godin of La Presse. So when I say 'confirmed' it comes from one or more of those media. If you dont believe what I post as information as opposed to speculation or my personal opinion, feel free to make your own due diligence. :rolleyes:

Agreed. It's right decision. It creates competition, and provides for some rested players each night. Well, that solves it, doesn't it? You're the problem! :lol:

Whenever I don't watch parts of the game, the other team scores.

When I don't watch the game, the habs usually lose

Whenever I don't watch parts of the game, the other team scores.

When I don't watch the game, the habs usually lose

> scratches head < :blink:

UHHHHHHHHH,,,,,,,just wondering here,,,,,,,what happens if you watch the whole game??? Unconfuse me here please.

OK Montreal Candiens players, we the fans deserve a better outing from you tonight. The game that you are playing is called hockey, now go out there in front of your home town fans and make them chant for you. Make them sing OLE! Give them a reason to yell Go Habs Go, how about a 4-0 lead with 3 minutes left so that they can sing Hey hey goodbye! Maybe a little Donny Brook in the second to light a fire under your team, wait a tick, we have no one that can fight, so no Donny Brook but mayeb some big hits on the forecheck to light it up an bit! I want to see some nice crisp passes out of the zone, I want to see the forwards coming back to help the D out. Generate some speed from our end so that you can sail through the neutral zone. Puck control and possession mean nothing if you can't create separation from defenders, get some speed, if you have to, dump it in and regain control by beating the other guys to the puck! I want to see AK46 shooting, Cammi firing on all cylinders and Lapierre being the pest of all pests!

GO HABS GO!

I'm happy with the personel decision. I think Lapierre had a couple of effective games earlier and deserves to get an opportunity to build on that. He's also a good face-off man, right-handed, and has good size. If he continues to check effectively I think he could be a solid part of this team to finish the season. Moen's play has, in my opinion, been satisfactory all season long. There have been some times when I thought he could be contributing more, but for a 3rd/4th line energy guy he has been good.

Travis Moen's face is what I see as how the Habs season has been up until this point, let's all of us here as fan's back our team for the effort they put forth instead of analizing every move that they make. They are the pros not us and even the 70's team lost games and were picked apart. Go Habs Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude.

Quote from Inside out...

Maxim Lapierre skated this morning with Ben Maxwell and Moen, suggesting Lapierre is bound for the press box again for the second straight game.

Do you normally only read the very last sentence of an article?

It says that Moen, lapierre are in and Darche and Metro are out!

Try reading a little bit above that too.

Wow.. What a horribly written article but you should take your own advice as well.

with Maxim Lapierre emerging from his one-game doghouse to rejoin the lineup

Maxim Lapierre skated this morning with Ben Maxwell and Moen, suggesting Lapierre is bound for the press box again for the second straight game.

The question is what's right? Personally I think the last statement, being the last one written in the article is more recent. Guess we will find out by game time. I'd personally be surprised if Maxim is on the ice. Makes no sense. Darche is more effective.

Lastly, the article title was updated within the last hour. I read the article and the last sentence said he's out. Obviously the article was written by a 12 year old and not checked for accuracy. :rolleyes:

Archived