The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game #75, Panthers @ Habs March 25 2010

nhlmaniac_mtl

Dude.

Quote from Inside out...

Maxim Lapierre skated this morning with Ben Maxwell and Moen, suggesting Lapierre is bound for the press box again for the second straight game.

:lol: guy, that was their own speculation from this morning...the site is almost bloggish, so the newest information is at the top...read the headline though...stop getting all aggressive...

:lol: guy, that was their own speculation from this morning...the site is almost bloggish, so the newest information is at the top...read the headline though...stop getting all aggressive...

Bud, the article belongs to a Newspaper, not a blog. To be more specific, it's the sports section of the Newspaper. If it were a blog, it would have had more recent entries with later times. Learn the difference.

they usually win

Soooooooooo,,,,,,,,,,your the reason we've been losing,,,,,you haven't been watching enough "whole" games. I knew we could pin those loses on someone. :P

And here I have been bamboozled into thinking the team wasn't playing well enough.

Bud, the article belongs to a Newspaper, not a blog. To be more specific, it's the sports section of the Newspaper. If it were a blog, it would have had more recent entries with later times. Learn the difference.

im not new to habsinsideout...its part of the paper but its more of a blog part of the paper...its all about the habs...its not just sports...they talk about who is in who is out put up locker room interviews etc...im definately not new to habsinsideout anyone here can back me up on that for sure...stop getting all bent out of shape...i know how the site works...their newer information is always at the top/in the headline and older stuff is at the bottom...so if moen and laps werent in, it would say moen and laps in box halak in nets...

also if youre so upset about it...you can leave a comment in the comment section of the post on habsinsideout...

im not new to habsinsideout...its part of the paper but its more of a blog part of the paper...its all about the habs...its not just sports...they talk about who is in who is out put up locker room interviews etc...im definately not new to habsinsideout anyone here can back me up on that for sure...stop getting all bent out of shape...i know how the site works...their newer information is always at the top/in the headline and older stuff is at the bottom...so if moen and laps werent in, it would say moen and laps in box halak in nets...

also if youre so upset about it...you can leave a comment in the comment section of the post on habsinsideout...

have you ever read the Gazette, it is ALL habs

I think he understands it's part of the Montreal Gazette. He said it's "almost bloggish" suggesting it's not a blog, but at times it reads like one.

have you ever read the Gazette, it is ALL habs

this is a separate part of the sports section though...its just like the toronto star has a sports section and it covers the leafs first...but has other sports...habsinsideout is a part of the gazette but its all habs nothing but habs all the time...from prices pads to halak changing his undies...

for example you can go to... www.habsinsideout.com and get game day infor...post game interviews...and even see little kids' drawings of habs players...and comment about everything...orrr you can go to http://www.montrealgazette.com/sports/index.html and read about soccer and baseball too...

anywayssss...

if you dont believe habsi/o one can always go to rds.ca or ckac to confirm lol...crb is pretty on top of these things...

this is a separate part of the sports section though...its just like the toronto star has a sports section and it covers the leafs first...but has other sports...habsinsideout is a part of the gazette but its all habs nothing but habs all the time...from prices pads to halak changing his undies...

for example you can go to... www.habsinsideout.com and get game day infor...post game interviews...and even see little kids' drawings of habs players...and comment about everything...orrr you can go to http://www.montrealgazette.com/sports/index.html and read about soccer and baseball too...

I know that, I meant that most of the sports section is takin up by the habs.

lol, sad when you have to spell out and articulate things they way you just did just to get your point across ...gotta love the internet

wow...what a thread so far :lol: :lol:

Thank heaven our team plays hockey with a better team spirit than we as fans do, if they played with the same conviction we would be in line for the 1st pick every year. Go habs Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest habs1952

anywayssss...

if you dont believe habsi/o one can always go to rds.ca or ckac to confirm lol...crb is pretty on top of these things...

Aren't we here to complain/cheer about the Habs? :lol: :lol: :lol:

JM either panicked yesterday and forgot to use a time out, or he didn't panic ancd thought he didn't need to use a time out. Either way, he was woefully outcoached in the last few minutes. When you haven't even allowed a goal for 58 minutes and you allow 2 in the last two minutes, somethjing is really wrong, and I place most of the blame on the coach.

Guest habs1952
you know what...for tonight...

*Shaking Fist* ...Jacques... <_< ... Martin ... <_< ... *Shaking Fist*

still got 2.5 hours before we can do that... :P

Hey!!! He doesn't score goals. He causes them. :lol: :lol:

still got 2.5 hours before we can do that... :P

LOL. I'm still complaining about last nights game. One thing about this team, they sure do give us plenty to talk about.

:wacko: gonna be interesting to see how the moral is after that debacle from last night. haven't said too many nice things about CAREY this season but,he played great last night and gets rewarded by riding pine? hmmmmmm!! long stretch now.3 striaght games in 3 straight nights.now we will see how much gas n moral is left in this team.

facing another solid goalie tonight.vokoun can be lights out if he gets in a groove.strike first,strike hard,and finish hard for the love of pete

Not sure who Pete is....but agree with "strike first, strike hard and finish hard"! As always...do this for 60 minutes and we win!

Archived