The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

I love this guy, I just wish he would take some boxing lessons this summer and drop the gloves once and awhile.

For some guys, you either know how to fight... Or you don't. I'm not sure the acceptance of getting hit in the face and/or willingness to throw punches back while getting hit in the face is a learned technique. You've either got it or you don't. :lol: Lapierre does not.

For some guys, you either know how to fight... Or you don't. I'm not sure the acceptance of getting hit in the face and/or willingness to throw punches back while getting hit in the face is a learned technique. You've either got it or you don't. :lol: Lapierre does not.

I don't care if he wins, take one for the team. Once in a blue moon. I love his antics, they way he stirs the pot, but I would respect him dearly with a fat lip, and who knows, if he got in a lucky shot....

• 3 weeks later...

Play all of this upcoming season like you did in the playoffs, Laps. Or at least a good part of the season play like that.

Thanks.......................

Orpik beating Laps against the net while the Habs scored a goal was just classic. I still have that image in my mind.