The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Dustin Boyd

ColRouleBleu

• 1 month later...

De tous les nouveaux venus, Boyd est celui qui m'intrigue le plus.... Il a toujours bien joué contre le CH. Il a un tres bon potentiel offensif qui pourrait débloquer ici. Il travaille fort aussi. J'ai vraiment hâte de le voir à l'oeuvre! Avec Eller et Pacioretty, sa pourrait nous faire une bonne KID line! Les 3 sont tres rapides et, à l'exception de Boyd, ils ont le gabarit. 3 travailleurs acharnés aussi qui seront affamés. Go Boyd go!

• 1 month later...

Dustin Boyd Could Be a very nice surprise pour la habs .. i believe he "could score 20 + goals and is good Without the puck . Eller should " Stick With The Team aussi so I see the team "could" score more goals Then last year .. Quite abit more!

Subban "should add a lot of offense and His Time In The Playoffs Will Greatly add to history confidence. There 's Another guy I Forget His Name to he's 6'ft 4 .. Enquist or Something Like That .. We Need physical presence When Playing the Flyers.

There's a lot of talent Being feels down to Hamilton so We Should See the habs Have good players to fill- in for Injuries this year ... last year not so much!

Cary Price Needs to standup .. Most Goals Beat Him High Because shooters know he's going down And They Just Wait For Him .. too bad The goalie coach Has not Strongly Suggested had move to a more standup style .. I Do Believe It Would help a lot. Standup Carey and thrive !

st delia :D

I see that you are a new member and welcome to the forum. I would like to point your attention to the fact that this is the French section so all posts should be in French. There are Players threads in English in thre General Habs Discussion section if you're not comfortable to write in French. Should you have any question on how this board works, do not hesitate to ask any of the moderators. Thank you.

ColRouléBleu

• 1 month later...