The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Worst Jerseys

Due to the fact that some members' choices (including mine) for worst uniforms have been appearing on the Heritage Classic and Best Jersey threrads, I have decided to start a thread for worst jerseys. I will nominate two of the centennial jerseys: the convict jerseys and the centennial jersey worn for the Red Wings game. I also nominate the Vancouver jersey Tiger Williams was shown in in the Wackiest Goal Celebrations and the present Vancouver jersey. I still think there was a centennial light blue and white stripe jersey and I would submit that for nomination.

I would say for worst Jerseys were the Panthers powder Blues it seems like the cats and the Pens are trying to rip off the HNIC jerseys that were made a number of years ago. I know the Pens were originally powder blue but it is funny how they just now decided to use it as a third.

I know the Pens were originally powder blue but it is funny how they just now decided to use it as a third.

Management had said that initially,the jersey was suppose to be a one time deal,(the outdoor game),but became so popular with their fans afterwards...$$$$$$$$ :lol: ......it was a no brainer.

the 'convict' jersey is not THAT bad. it's the whole effect with the striped socks and the newborn poo colored gloves that made it yuck.

There are far worse jerseys than the convict one, only I said that the convict jersey is the worst Hab jersey only. Whatever jerseys are worse than the convict one, they belong to other teams.

Number 3 on my list for ugliest jerseys for opposing teams. Is this an old Florida jersey? Now that I've had a chance to see a list of other teams' jerseys, there are indeed worse jerseys than the convict jerseys.

Hint. Those are cacti and the logo looks rather like some sort of wild dog.

And yes, it's hideous!

coyotes3rd1.jpg

I was going to say the Coyotes (white one that looks like PJs) but then I saw this.....my eyes are bleeding!! :o

I like the Thrashers jersey posted here. The Pens baby blue one is FUGLY too.

The top 10 ugliest NHL jersey's of all time....according to this site.

http://mattgunn.wordpress.com/2007/06/01/t...st-nhl-jerseys/

:lol: some terrible ones...and Winnie the Pooh Bruins one wins.

For me... The nucks have always had some of the worst jersey's going... From the hockey stick and puck, to the yellow and orange "V" that ran from their collar's down to their waists.

The purple and yellow kings jersey was always an eye sore for me. Although, the 90's McNall kings logo is still my favorite kings logo of all time. Funny how they changed it when McNall went to prison.

The Dallas stars had a terrible jersey back in the 90's... The "T" with the stars, looked more like a woman's anatomy than a hockey logo.

Archived