Followers 0
CanadianMike

Jaroslav Halak

248 posts in this topic

It was a crazy day.......the line went on forever

here is a link that shows all the people

Good Luck Halak you are 1 class act

wow!! That is crazy (and so awesome!!) :o

No current Habs player would get THAT many fans into a mall for an autograph signing. Thank you Jaro...going to miss him. 100% CLASS!!

No current Habs player would get THAT many fans into a mall for an autograph signing. Thank you Jaro...going to miss him. 100% CLASS!!

In a similar situation very possibly IMO, like if Cammalleri came out and said for the last time he'll be signing autographs to thank the fans you'd probably get a ridiculous turn out. Kovalev would have gotten an off the charts turn out too I imagine. Jaro's doing it after his greatest moment too, if Kovy had done it after 07-08 it would have been off the charts (I know you said current) but I definitely think under similar circumstances Cammalleri could pull it off.

Kovalev would have gotten an off the charts turn out too I imagine.

For sure....I never realize just how much of a huge fan favorite he was...until the downtown protest outside the bell center.....that was unbelievable fan support at its finest.

Oh yea.....Halak....have upmost respect for you dude....as a hab fan,I thank you personally.

It is remarkable if you take into account it was a while ago since playoffs,it's ofseason and 1 autograph cost freakin 20 bucks!

It is remarkable if you take into account it was a while ago since playoffs,it's ofseason and 1 autograph cost freakin 20 bucks!

20 bucks that went entirely to charity

20 bucks that went entirely to charity

Which makes it even more of a class act, way to go Jaro were gonna miss you in Montreal.... and good luck with the blues. Don't take it too hardly when Cammy and Gio come to town and fill your net.

jaro.jpg

Haha, I'm sorry but, ewwwwww. Jaro doesn't look that great in blue.

jaro.jpg

i'm just gonna close my eyes and imagine while blocking out all sounds, when i remove my hands i want halak in the bleu blanc rouge ok?

:mellow:

rats. <_<

Can't wait to buy tickets to see St louis vs Toronto (I live close to Toronto) so I can cheer for Halak!

jaro.jpg

lol, that photo is depressing

Good luck Jaro

Yep...remember the 1st time we all seen Saku in a Ducks uniform....just didn't look right.

Same as above pics.......Go Halakkkkkkkkkkkkkk

what? he didn't get a pic of himself in a habs uniform stoning malkin on his mask? :angry: ... :P:lol:

Yep...remember the 1st time we all seen Saku in a Ducks uniform....just didn't look right.

Same as above pics.......Go Halakkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Saku still looks out of place with "Ducks" across his jersey & I've never been a big fan of anything with a ton of blue on it when it comes to hockey.

CanadianMike and fz91, you both made me laugh, but do I ever feel the same way you do :unsure:

Jaro's Blues mask looks a lot like the second one he had here. except the colours and the city in the picture has changed :( These masks really represent Jaro as an athlete. His masks always have something to do with the team and the fans he's playing for...not his personal likings...truly representative of th eteam first kinda guy he is :)

And boo Carey if the Habs lose 2-1? :)

Sorry I don't know what you mean. I was talking about fans that will boo any ex player if they think that will help the team win the game, but be classy and cheer for the ex player if he performed well AFTER the game when the result has been decided. I don't know how you related this to the cowardly act of booing our own goalie.

Edited by habfreak

Halak going all GQ on us.

halak_jaroslav_bluespose.jpg

I hate to say it but I gotta disagree with RDS, he looks pretty good in the blue. Brings out the blue in his eyes? Haha, I'm a freak.

Edited by otto84

Halak going all GQ on us.

halak_jaroslav_bluespose.jpg

I hate to say it but I gotta disagree with RDS, he looks pretty good in the blue. Brings out the blue in his eyes? Haha, I'm a freak.

OMG knock it off.

:lol: Is it just me....or does his head look to small to fit in that jersey? :lol:

Go halak.

Can't wait till we can see him play again so we can talk about something else besides his looks.

Can't wait till we can see him play again so we can talk about something else besides his looks.

Good god, i know what you mean. I've been in painful hockey-withdrawals for the last month. I need my fix, dammit!

Good god, i know what you mean. I've been in painful hockey-withdrawals for the last month. I need my fix, dammit!

Fix is coming..........it's just around the corner so hang in there! :lol:

Yep they raised 20,000 dollars for the charity (1000 autographs). He was surprised by the turn out and disappointed that he could not meet everyone but it was not possible because the place where he was signing autographs had to close for the day.

Jaro's Blues mask looks a lot like the second one he had here. except the colours and the city in the picture has changed :( These masks really represent Jaro as an athlete. His masks always have something to do with the team and the fans he's playing for...not his personal likings...truly representative of the team first kinda guy he is :)

Actually there are two masks. The first has Jacques Plante with the signatures of Mike Liut and Grant Fuhr. all goalies who played for St. Louis. His second mask is somewhat personal and very different. It features his favorite childhood cartoon, Lucky Luke. Very different and personal. :lol: