The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Rookie Camp

HabsAdmin

:lol: I know right lol. When I saw it I was like ohhh mannn, I hope he doesn't do stuff like that during the season in practice :mellow:6'0 215LBS of Subban vs. 5'9 182LBS of Cammalleri could be bad news :mellow:

:lol:haha I'm picturing little Cammy flying through the air.

weird, they changed the indexing of the clips, here it is again: http://www.rds.ca/zv2/index.html?video=44251

The hit is apprx. 15 seconds into the clip...dont blink :lol:

man, that looks even more brutal the second viewing

Pretty brutal hit. I look forward to seeing him doing this to the rest of the league. Keep our smurfs safe :P

Our Smurfs can take care of themselves, well Lil' Smudge® can anyway :P

(from game 4 - Caps series)

:lol: CRB to the rescue........thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Yep...and they say Phaneuf can hit the body.....we have our man.

no problem, being connected via telepathy with batman tends to make me do this from time to time :lol:

Pouliot and Pacioretty both with an extra 10 lbs of muscle should help their games immensely. :D

This is a solid start to the season for both then, shows that they have been doing work over the summer to make themselves better. This is an important year in the career of Beniot, so this is a great way to start off the season and show to the coach and managment that he has come to the team ready to compete. This is also good for Max Pac, who this is also an important season for.

This is a solid start to the season for both then, shows that they have been doing work over the summer to make themselves better. This is an important year in the career of Beniot, so this is a great way to start off the season and show to the coach and managment that he has come to the team ready to compete. This is also good for Max Pac, who this is also an important season for.

The competition for jobs will be intense this year and anyone that is out of shape will be left in the dust.

Marc Antoine Godin (twitter)

Subban and Maxwell dropped them during the rookies' scrimmage. Unneccessary. Maxwell left bleeding a lot from the mouth.

Aaron Palushaj 3 goals and Louis Leblanc 2 goals half way through the game

Wow...Subban is sure standing out in camp.

Subban and Maxwell dropped them during the rookies' scrimmage. Unneccessary.

Yea,you know what they say...boys will be boys. :lol:

Wow...Subban is sure standing out in camp.

Yea,you know what they say...boys will be boys. :lol:

Sounds like the rookie camp is taking on a serious push to get on the training camp roster for the pre-season.The Habs should have lots of good competition for jobs this year compared with years gone by the competition will be fierce.

:lol: Yo Subban is a BEAST Maxwell you should know this, frustration at the score or not lol.

Palushaj ends up with 4 and Leblanc with 2 Subban with 1, nice.

I guess Eller was a no go in the scrimmage again?

With the roll Subban's been on...may have been a blessing. :lol:

:lol: I know right, he's laying the smackdown on the rookies. I think manage will agree with me and some here when I say this is probably Subban's last rookie camp. He shouldn't have to come in and prove himself again. 221LBS 9% body fat, laying hits, throwing fists and scoring goals. Hopefully he can keep it going though. Hopefully, he doesn't injure anyone on our actual roster :mellow:

http://www.rds.ca/zv2/#

I duno how to get the actual link for the clip but its the first one that plays. It says Subban and Maxwell in the link when you get to the player. Looks like Conboy came in and settled things down.

As I posted in Subban's thread...

Its really nothing...but god help us if the habs media spins this....as they are good at doing. <_<

Archived