The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

2010-2011 Gameday Photos & Videos

ColRouleBleu

All up to date now. Here are a few of my pics from last night. WARNING: content heavy on #14 :P

Warmup:

Pre-game:

The game:

CRB's picks:

Next photoshoot: Thursday against the Devils. **crosses fingers for Markovfest**

Here's a selection of my pics from the Panthers game with at long last a Markovfest. I did however spare you from my total craziness by posting only 25 of The Dark Night :lol:

Warmup:

Game:

Markovfest:

Next photoshoot: November 9 against the Canucks (most probably from the whites so I dunno...)

:lol: I guess we'll never know what you two were discussing,huh?.................Great camera shots CRB...nice pics once again.

why yes, i posted it in the markov thread yesterday. :P

on my way there then. :P

That's soooo cool :P Did you know that you'd be siting next to him?

Can't wait until the next photoshoot :)

Next to Clemmenson? yes i did. Well actually I didn't look into who was the Panthers backup goalie but I knew I'd be sitting next to who ever it is :) Gio came by to say hi to him at the end of a commercial break

on my way there then. :P

When you changed your user name after the board conversion, you should have chosen Forever_Late_To_The_Party :P

j/k ;)

When you changed your user name after the board conversion, you should have chosen Forever_Late_To_The_Party :P

j/k ;)

:lol: I no not always get to every post in here girl,*slap my hands... :D

• 2 weeks later...

Again,tks for sharing CRB. :D

Guest habs1952

Did any of you guess the answer to the Markie stick question before the answer was given? I would bet not ;)

I had a feeling it had to do with his stick but from 400 miles away its hard to read the label. :lol: :lol:

Great pics CRB.

I thought that said goalie tandem. I got confused. :mellow:

Amazing as usual.

Also, I took some photos/videos of the Bulldogs game last Friday. Would it be okay to post them here?

sure thing!

I had a feeling it had to do with his stick but from 400 miles away its hard to read the label. :lol: :lol:

Great pics CRB.

that metallic blue is not hard to differentiate form the CCM black he tried at the beginning when he came back ;)

first game with the old friend and BOOM! 1st goal :D

Guest habs1952

sure thing!

that metallic blue is not hard to differentiate form the CCM black he tried at the beginning when he came back ;)

first game with the old friend and BOOM! 1st goal :D

Obviously you don't have the luxury of watching TV in black and white. :lol: :lol: :lol: