The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

2010-2011 Gameday Photos & Videos

ColRouleBleu

• 2 weeks later...

To kill time while waiting for the game, here is my selection from Wednesday's game against the Kings

Warmup

1st period

2nd period

3rd period

The big W

Next photoshoot: December 7 against the Sens

He's looking right at you :D

Nice shots, thanks for sharing them :)

Your welcome. Pic's could be better though.All the "action" shots were terrible. The ones I took at the Centennial game were alot better. I'll have to read up on the camera again before next weekends games in montreal. .

Your welcome. Pic's could be better though.All the "action" shots were terrible. The ones I took at the Centennial game were alot better. I'll have to read up on the camera again before next weekends games in montreal. .

they fly so fast on the ice that there's no time to make much manual adjustment other than the zoom and focus if you still want to be able to watch the game too.

what i find the easiest for hockey pics is to use the sports/action setting, no flash, manual focus, automatic exposure, automatic speed, highest quality and set the camera to take 3 shots at a time. a high speed memory card with lots of space on it helps too.

they fly so fast on the ice that there's no time to make much manual adjustment other than the zoom and focus if you still want to be able to watch the game too.

what i find the easiest for hockey pics is to use the sports/action setting, no flash, manual focus, automatic exposure, automatic speed, highest quality and set the camera to take 3 shots at a time. a high speed memory card with lots of space on it helps too.

That's one problem I should fix,memory card. there was a noticable lag between shots. Manual focus could be tough. I have a Canon SX10IS and the manual focus sets on the spinner wheel.

Thanks for the advise and we'll see what happens next weekend..

I just noticed you had those up. Been a crazy weekend for me. :blink:

Thats quite the collection of shots. You and my wife should get together. My family runs when they see her comming with the camera. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Here are a few shots from the Senators game. I didn't take as many as usual because 1- I was sitting in the whites 2- it was sort of a snooze fest in the first 2 periods so I decided to put away the camera and have a few beers instead and 3- the security guard in our section told me not to use my zoom so it became complicated to try and shoot when he was not looking. Anyhow...

Next photoshoot: December 26, 28, 30 and 31 at ice level ... and I'll bring the good ol' Sony just in case

Looks like you had a great time ( beers included :D ).The nerve of that security guy restricting the use of your telescope,,,,err zoom lens. :P

ya! it's only a small coolpix camera, nothing professional. i chose this one over the 'real deal' expressly to be able to use it at hockey games :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

heres my pictures the on my facebook page here the link so you all a can see it its picture form the habs game i went to in october in bufalo http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=74496&id=1625111415&l=a64144ea34

and here are spme of my pictures of my carey price stuff heres that link http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=6513&id=1625111415&l=89b9df623e

heres my pictures the on my facebook page here the link so you all a can see it its picture form the habs game i went to in october in bufalo http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=74496&id=1625111415&l=a64144ea34

and here are spme of my pictures of my carey price stuff heres that link http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=6513&id=1625111415&l=89b9df623e

Here we go, I'm posting some of my pics from the road trip. It took longer than I thought it would to make my selection, so many! but I'll spare you most of the non hockey ones. Also I don't have witty captions for those I post but I hope you enjoy them still

Hockey road trip part I

Dec 26 - The time has finally come!

Dec 26 - Warmup @ Islanders

Dec 26 - Game @ Islanders

Dec 27 - The day after…

(Part II coming up shortly)

Hockey road trip part III

Dec 30 - Pregame fun under the sun

Dec 30 - Warmup @ Lightning

Dec 30 - Game @ Lightning

(Part IV coming up shortly)

Guest archey

wow.

you've really caught the quality of the players personality.

amazing and very enlightening.

they should make you official.

you should be very proud. thanks