Canadiens de Montreal

Are You Ready For A Good Laugh?

rosalie52

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the "Totally Bizarre" for sale items on E-Bay

"A hand written letter of love from yours truly" ,,,I know what your thinking, but,,,NO, NOT ME!!!

Price $.99

More than 10 available.

Ships worldwide

Location, Grand Ridge Fl.

Items sold,,,,3.

Shows a pic of a bald-headed guy about 40, with tattoos.

:lol:

From the "Totally Bizarre" for sale items on E-Bay

"A hand written letter of love from yours truly" ,,,I know what your thinking, but,,,NO, NOT ME!!!

Price $.99

More than 10 available.

Ships worldwide

Location, Grand Ridge Fl.

Items sold,,,,3.

Shows a pic of a bald-headed guy about 40, with tattoos.

:lol: :lol: so its love letters written, and you buy them sign them and send them? thats brilliant *runs to write love letters and make business cards*

:lol: :lol: so its love letters written, and you buy them sign them and send them? thats brilliant *runs to write love letters and make business cards*

:lol: I don't think you quite get the concept :) . That guy will write a personalized love-letter to you, for $.99. I would think that you would have to provide him with some info or a pic. <_<

From Canada.ca

'Pastafarian' ruling puts strain on driver

Colander deemed religious headgear for licence photo

"An Austrian has won the right to be photographed wearing a pasta strainer for his driving licence on grounds of religious freedom.

A self-styled "pastafarian," Niko Alm said he belonged to the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

Mr. Alm has now announced on his blog that after three years of struggle a psychologist had passed him fit to drive and so he could wear the kitchen implement for the picture ID.

"Today I was able to get my new driving licence, and in it you can clearly see that I'm wearing a colander on my head to demonstrate my allegiance to the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster," Mr. Alm wrote in his blog. "My headwear has now been recognized by the Republic of Austria."

Pastafarians claim the world was created by the Flying Spaghetti Monster, but, because the monster was inebriated at the time, it was a flawed design"

:lol: :lol: :blink: :blink:

From Canada.ca

"An Austrian has won the right to be photographed wearing a pasta strainer for his driving licence on grounds of religious freedom.

A self-styled "pastafarian," Niko Alm said he belonged to the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

Mr. Alm has now announced on his blog that after three years of struggle a psychologist had passed him fit to drive and so he could wear the kitchen implement for the picture ID.

"Today I was able to get my new driving licence, and in it you can clearly see that I'm wearing a colander on my head to demonstrate my allegiance to the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster," Mr. Alm wrote in his blog. "My headwear has now been recognized by the Republic of Austria."

Pastafarians claim the world was created by the Flying Spaghetti Monster, but, because the monster was inebriated at the time, it was a flawed design"

Thats just ridiculous :lol: :lol:

From Canada.ca

What in the. :lol:

A preacher was completing a temperance sermon: with great expression he said, "If I had all the beer in the world, I'd take it and throw it into the river." With even greater emphasis he said, "And if I had all the wine in the world, I'd take it and throw it into the river."

And then finally, he said, "And if I had all the whiskey in the world, I'd take it and throw it into the river."

He sat down. The song leader then stood very cautiously and announced with a smile, "For our closing song, let us sing Hymn # 365: "Shall We Gather at the River."

:lol: :lol:

A preacher was completing a temperance sermon: with great expression he said, "If I had all the beer in the world, I'd take it and throw it into the river." With even greater emphasis he said, "And if I had all the wine in the world, I'd take it and throw it into the river."

And then finally, he said, "And if I had all the whiskey in the world, I'd take it and throw it into the river."

He sat down. The song leader then stood very cautiously and announced with a smile, "For our closing song, let us sing Hymn # 365: "Shall We Gather at the River."

:lol: :lol: ive heard that before

Over the last week, I had the pleasure of learning how to sail on a small boat-called small boat sailing. The thing about small boat sailing is that is opens itself to a LOT of awful puns. For example...

What do you call it when you are small boat sailing and there are pieced of ice falling from the sky?

Small Boat Hailing

What do you call it when you are small boat sailing and you are swinging your arms like a madman?

Small Boat Flailing

What do you call it when you are small boat sailing and your boat is slowly sinking?

Small Boat Failing

What do you call it when you are small boat sailing and you are scooping water out of your boat?

Small Boat Bailing

What do you call it when you are small boat sailing in a circle of water around a castle?

Small Moat Sailing

And the best one-

What do you call it when you are small boat sailing and you kill yourself?

Suicide.

Over the last week, I had the pleasure of learning how to sail on a small boat-called small boat sailing. The thing about small boat sailing is that is opens itself to a LOT of awful puns. For example...

What do you call it when you are small boat sailing and there are pieced of ice falling from the sky?

Small Boat Hailing

What do you call it when you are small boat sailing and you are swinging your arms like a madman?

Small Boat Flailing

What do you call it when you are small boat sailing and your boat is slowly sinking?

Small Boat Failing

What do you call it when you are small boat sailing and you are scooping water out of your boat?

Small Boat Bailing

What do you call it when you are small boat sailing in a circle of water around a castle?

Small Moat Sailing

And the best one-

What do you call it when you are small boat sailing and you kill yourself?

Suicide.

I'm not sure. That's what the article says. It can be found on Huffington Post Weird News.

I'm a smoker and I have heard of them,,,,not for me tho.

Here's my LOTD.

A Catholic priest, a doctor, a rich businessman and an Italian Guy from New York were waiting one morning for a particularly slow group of golfers in front of them.

They were all complaining about them and how they had to wait 15 minutes in between shots.

The Catholic priest looked over and said, 'Here comes the greens keeper. Let's have a word with him. Excuse me, sir!' said the priest, 'What's wrong with that group ahead of us? They're rather slow, aren't they?'

The greens keeper replied, 'Oh, yes. That's a group of blind fire fighters. They lost their sight saving our clubhouse from a fire last year, so we always let them play for free anytime.'

The group fell silent for a moment.

The Catholic priest said, 'That's so sad. I think I will say a special prayer for them tonight.'

The doctor said, 'Good idea. I'm going to contact my ophthalmologist colleague and see if there's anything that he might be able to do for them..'

The rich businessman replied, 'I think I'll donate $50,000 to the fire fighters union in honor of these brave souls!'

The Italian guy from New York said, 'Why the HELL can't they play at night?'

I'm a smoker and I have heard of them,,,,not for me tho.

Here's my LOTD.

A Catholic priest, a doctor, a rich businessman and an Italian Guy from New York were waiting one morning for a particularly slow group of golfers in front of them.

They were all complaining about them and how they had to wait 15 minutes in between shots.

The Catholic priest looked over and said, 'Here comes the greens keeper. Let's have a word with him. Excuse me, sir!' said the priest, 'What's wrong with that group ahead of us? They're rather slow, aren't they?'

The greens keeper replied, 'Oh, yes. That's a group of blind fire fighters. They lost their sight saving our clubhouse from a fire last year, so we always let them play for free anytime.'

The group fell silent for a moment.

The Catholic priest said, 'That's so sad. I think I will say a special prayer for them tonight.'

The doctor said, 'Good idea. I'm going to contact my ophthalmologist colleague and see if there's anything that he might be able to do for them..'

The rich businessman replied, 'I think I'll donate $50,000 to the fire fighters union in honor of these brave souls!'

The Italian guy from New York said, 'Why the HELL can't they play at night?'

From what I've found out, they're cigarettes without the nicotine.

Ahh, Thanks

I was thinking maybe Nicorrette inhaler

Crosswalk Sign Malfunctions And Ends Up ‘Flipping’ Pedestrians Off

Posted by YBMW Staff on December 3rd, 2010

A crosswalk sign in Spokane, Washington was recently spotted flipping pedestrians off due to a partial malfunction. According to city spokesperson Marlene Feist, personnel from the street department believe snow may be wedged in the electronic sign, hiding all but the palm and raised middle finger.

She also added that it was clearly “unintentional.”

It doesn't stop there. This report is from today.

Faulty Crosswalk Signals Flip People 'The Bird'

Posted: Jul 20, 2011 11:36 AM

Updated: Jul 20, 2011 11:36 AM

AMARILLO, Texas - A mystery circuit problem has been infecting downtown street lights in Amarillo, Texas and it's caused birds to nest in the pedestrian cross walk sign.

Not the birds found trees or the wild, but the wildly offense birds you usually see in road rage, the middle finger.

The City of Amarillo says it's a manufacturing problem that causes a glitch and produces offensive hand gestures. They've replaced at least six cross walk signs. The city says they are fixing the lights as soon as reports come in.

:blink: It's the Aliens I tell you,,,get out your aluminum helmets. B)