The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Are You Ready For A Good Laugh?

rosalie52

Vero Beach, Florida - A 66 year old accused bigamist denies any memory of his first wife. He had dated her upon release from prison in 2004 but denies marrying her. He married a second woman last year who does acknowledge being his wife but has since filed for divorce. The case came to light when the accused bigamist filed a domestic violence injunction against the first wife.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PETERBOROUGH, ONT. - A gun-toting man tried to commit three robberies in 13 minutes early Friday, all to no avail, police say.

A man brandishing a handgun aimed the weapon at the clerk at Mac’s Convenience Store at 4:30 a.m., but didn't make any demands, police said. He left the store empty-handed.

Eight minutes later he walked into the Tim Hortons and tried to get the staff’s attention, police said. Employees saw the handgun and hid and the man left.

Five minutes later, at 4:43 a.m. the man stopped a pedestrian, pointing the handgun at the person and demanding his property.

Police said the man didn’t comply, leaving the robber empty handed for a third time.

The would-be robber rode off on his bicycle, police said.

Witnesses told police the man was fairly agitated.

An Australian man was banned from driving for 10 months after being caught driving a scooter made out of a motorised beer cooler.

The revamped 50cc scooter featured a cooler box which doubled as a driver's seat and was able to hold up to 48 bottles of beer.

Chris Petrie, 23, had bought the alcoholic-friendly vehicle on the internet for $630 AUS (£400) and decided to try a few beers whilst assembling it before driving home.

Petrie told Australian news channel Network Ten: "By the time we built it, it was quite late so we thought we'd go for a bit of a test run."

He was subsequently pulled over by police and found to be more than three times over Australia's legal blood alcohol limit.

On top of being well over the limit, Petrie was also charged for driving without a licence.

When asked in court if the cooler was fully loaded, Petrie informed the judge that the scooter was packed with canned rum and Cokes.

The scooter has now cost the driver a 10 month driving ban and a $500 AUS (£320)fine.

In total, Petrie forked out £720 for the scooter and penalties - on top, of course, of the rum and cokes.

That is actually really awesome.

Exactly as I figured. It's more details to a post I made. Like I said before, no one said crooks had to be geniuses. It reminds me of Columbus, Ohio man who rode drunk on a motorized bar stool.

When asked in court if the cooler was fully loaded, HRF :rolleyes: informed the judge that the scooter was packed with canned rum.

misbehaving again huh?

Three men are rescuced by the Mexican navy only to find out that marijuana actually floats. It seems these smugglers took on water and tried to get rid of the weed they were carrying before radioing for help. It was when the rescurers arrived that they noticed the pot floating next to the sinking boat. I didn't catch exactly how the boat became disabled or where the incident took place.

Lincoln, Nebraska - A 30 year old man passes out in the restroom of a limo bus. When he woke up, he noticed the doors were locked and the keys in the ignition. He then drove the bus home leaving behind his wallet and his pants. He claims he doesn't remember driving the bus home. He faces charges of criminal mischief.

PHOENIX — Police say an Arizona man stole several baby albino boa constrictors at a pet store by stuffing them in his pants pocket.

Eric Fiegel was arrested Tuesday after police reviewed surveillance footage from Predator's Reptile Center in Mesa. They say a July 30 video shows the 22-year-old man entering the store, removing several snakes from their cage and placing them in his pants before exiting the store without paying.

Police say Fiegel then traveled to another pet store and allegedly traded several of the snakes for $175 and a large reptile tank.

The Arizona Republic says a witness obtained a license plate number, which police used to locate Fiegel. He was later identified by witnesses from a police lineup.

It was unclear Wednesday whether Fiegel has a lawyer.

---

"I am going to put snakes in my pants" just sounds like a really terrible idea.

Woman walks up to a pharmacist and asks for arsenic.

He tells her that he cant sell that to the public.

She says to him,,,"You most certainly can".

Out of curiosity he asks,,,,"What do you need it for"????

She replies,,,"I'm going to kill my husband"

He tells her that's against the law and will report her.

She say's to him,,,"No you won't"

He answers,,,"Why wouldn't i"???

She slaps down a picture of her husband making out with the pharmacist's wife.

He then say's,,," Why didn't you say you had a prescription??

Woman walks up to a pharmacist and asks for arsenic.

He tells her that he cant sell that to the public.

She says to him,,,"You most certainly can".

Out of curiosity he asks,,,,"What do you need it for"????

She replies,,,"I'm going to kill my husband"

He tells her that's against the law and will report her.

She say's to him,,,"No you won't"

He answers,,,"Why wouldn't i"???

She slaps down a picture of her husband making out with the pharmacist's wife.

He then say's,,," Why didn't you say you had a prescription??

Good one HTL

If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

If Fed Ex and UPS were to merge, would they call it Fed UP? ?

As income tax time approaches, did you ever notice:

When you put the two words 'The ' and 'IRS' together, it spells

'THEIRS'?

PHOENIX — Police say an Arizona man stole several baby albino boa constrictors at a pet store by stuffing them in his pants pocket.

Eric Fiegel was arrested Tuesday after police reviewed surveillance footage from Predator's Reptile Center in Mesa. They say a July 30 video shows the 22-year-old man entering the store, removing several snakes from their cage and placing them in his pants before exiting the store without paying.

Police say Fiegel then traveled to another pet store and allegedly traded several of the snakes for $175 and a large reptile tank.

The Arizona Republic says a witness obtained a license plate number, which police used to locate Fiegel. He was later identified by witnesses from a police lineup.

It was unclear Wednesday whether Fiegel has a lawyer.

---

"I am going to put snakes in my pants" just sounds like a really terrible idea.

These were nonpoisnous snakes or was he dumb enough to smuggle poisonous ones?

Chippenham, England - Around midnight, when a British woman couldn't get money from an ATM machine, she attacked it with a stiletto striking it fifty times. When that failed (no surprise), she attampted a running start and threw herself against it rendering the machine useless as well as her shoes.

Manhattan - East coast earthquake strikes a young couple is about to get married. When 18 year old Valeriya Shevencko couldn't find her fiance, Dmitriy Grif, she made a mad dash through City Park Hall in full bridal attire, cellphone in one hand and bouquet in the other. After several failed calls, she was able to find her groom. They kissed in front of several pedestrians before heading to City Hall to get married.

So why is this story on this thread? That's easy. There's a minor problem. They still need to notify their parents they're now married.

True personal story.

A friend and I decided to take my MC and trailer to the beach yesterday.

Food,,check

chairs, blanket,,,check

refreshements check

change of clothes ,,,,check.

Off we go,,nice ride,,,park across the street from the beach in the shade. She goes to change, and I get the stuff out of the trailer. I then check on my change of clothes,,,,uh-oh,,,,,where are my sandles :o ? No sandles,,,moccasons, nothing for my feet,,,,just socks and cowboy boots :blink:

Now,,,I REALLY do not like walking in my bare-feet across hot pavement, hot sand or stones, so I did the only thing possible,,,,I came out of the change room wearing just my bathing suit and my black cowboy boots. :ph34r::lol::unsure:

I'm sure there was chuckling and some finger pointing from the other bathers. :ph34r:

True story,the first time Mike came to England,he was arriving first thing in the morning,I was rushing around getting ready grabbed a pair of shoes, drove to Heathrow got out of the car started walking but I was lopped sided,looked down I had odd shoes on,they were both black but one was suede the other was leather and different size heels,now the airport is the best place in the world for people watching,so I am sure some one must have noticed.

GO HABS GO :lol: :lol: