The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Are You Ready For A Good Laugh?

rosalie52

You know your in Arizona when.

The best parking place is determined by shade instead of distance.

Hot water now comes out of both taps.

You can make sun tea instantly.

You learn that a seat belt buckle makes a pretty good branding iron.

The temperature drops below 95 and you feel a little chilly.

You discover that in July it only takes 2 fingers to steer your car.

You discover that you can get sunburned through your car window.

You actually burn your hand opening the car door.

Your biggest bicycle wreck fear is, "What if I get knocked out and end up lying on the pavement and cook to death?"

You realize that asphalt has a liquid state.

when it gets over 100 degrees in April Spring is officially over. I don't care what the calendar says.

You run down the driveway barefoot to get the mail and blister your feet before you get back to the front door (true story)

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What happened Kinot can't get your pics, did you back down,when a man says if women ruled the world,it's got to be derogatory,come on I need a laugh.

GO HABS GO :lol: :lol:

ARRRRHHGGGG,,,they were there when I 1st post them,,,,then I edited it,,, and poof,,,gone. :angry:

OK trying again. ,,,,,,,,I see the originals are back,,,,,,,this is nuts. :blink:

If_Women_Ruled_the_World_02.jpg

If_Women_Ruled_the_World_07.jpg

Mouse.jpg

Yes I like that especially the first one,when you get to my age the bathroom is the only place you need to know where to go,the parking one not so much,parking in NA is awful male or female,but love the bathroom ones I can really identify with those.

GO HABS GO :lol: :lol:

Sao Paolo, Brazil - a mechanic swims across the zoo moat the separates the animals from the public because he wanted to play with the spider monkeys. This "genius" would find out what these monkeys do with uninvited guests. He ended up being treated for bites on his hands and arms after freeing himself.

Sao Paolo, Brazil - a mechanic swims across the zoo moat the separates the animals from the public because he wanted to play with the spider monkeys. This "genius" would find out what these monkeys do with uninvited guests. He ended up being treated for bites on his hands and arms after freeing himself.

Almost Darwin.

This could just as easily be posted on "the scoreboard watching" thread, but Nasville's Craig Smith misses an empty net against Toronto from about 5 feet directly in front. In fact, he lifted the puck into the crowd. Video is on NHL.com. The surprise would be if this didn't end up on ESPN's Not Top Ten. I haven't had a chance to see that list.

This could just as easily be posted on "the scoreboard watching" thread, but Nasville's Craig Smith misses an empty net against Toronto from about 5 feet directly in front. In fact, he lifted the puck into the crowd. Video is on NHL.com. The surprise would be if this didn't end up on ESPN's Not Top Ten. I haven't had a chance to see that list.

That was hilarious 27,,,,and he just skated back to the bench like nothing happened (well, it didn't but it did). :lol: :lol: