rosalie52

Not really in the mood for a good laugh......dammit you habs.<_<

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Habs are a joke,,,,aren't you laughing? :lol:

Strangely no <_<

When I saw this, I instantly thought of FS.

:lol:

crazytattoo.jpg

Lol, good one kinot! :lol:

There was actually an artist in Montreal who was known for doing his own thing(you'd tell him you wanted a horse, he'd give you a giraffe) . He eventually had to do exactly what the customer wanted cos he angered many a customer. :P

This is one of the funniest gifs I have ever seen. I'm serious. I just keep watching it and the longer i look at it the funnier it gets. So I'm sharing.

tumblr_lwcve6mva61qzrlhgo1_400.gif

His first life was a flying squirrel. :P

This is one of the funniest gifs I have ever seen. I'm serious. I just keep watching it and the longer i look at it the funnier it gets. So I'm sharing.

tumblr_lwcve6mva61qzrlhgo1_400.gif

LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

It tried, with all its might, to jump across to the other balcony. It STRETCHED :lol: ...It dropped like a sack of bricks :lol: :lol: I'm dying!!

It's like looney toons :lol:

The Habs are a joke,,,,aren't you laughing? :lol:

<_<cracking me up.

LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

It tried, with all its might, to jump across to the other balcony. It STRETCHED :lol: ...It dropped like a sack of bricks :lol: :lol: I'm dying!!

It's like looney toons :lol:

I laughed so hard at it yesterday. I'm laughing even harder at it today. beaubie is right, the more you watch it, the funnier it gets.

Port Richey, Florida - A Tampa Bay area man enters a bar to order a beer. He then steps out for thiry minutes to rob a Well Fargo bank and then returns to finish his beer. He is now in jail on $10,000 bond.

If it wasn't for dumb criminals, we'd have to make up our own jokes. :lol:

Lol, good one kinot! :lol:

There was actually an artist in Montreal who was known for doing his own thing(you'd tell him you wanted a horse, he'd give you a giraffe) . He eventually had to do exactly what the customer wanted cos he angered many a customer. :P

kinda like the banker in Family guy who ran a tatoo shop in the back, biker wanted a skull the tattoo artist said im gonna do kermit the frog instead