The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Are You Ready For A Good Laugh?

rosalie52

Eugene, Oregon - 21 year old drunk driver crashes into a rehab center 90 minutes after reaching legal drinking age. The only damage was to the landscaping of the center. Driver tried to take off after crashing but was arrested. He faces DUI, reckless driving, and second degree criminal mischief charges.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[media]www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LJrwvN7SXg[/mehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LJrwvN7SXg&feature=player_detailpagedia] http://www.youtube.c...ayer_detailpage

This occured on February 6 and made No. 4 on ESPN's Not Top Ten the follwoing week.

I can't understand why no-one tried to catch it.

Your close 27,,,,that's a lot but, you just need that last line tho. :)

http://youtu.be/1LJrwvN7SXg

How to spot a meth lab

As a law enforcement officer, I have been approached by several people lately wanting to know how to identify a Meth Lab.

Here is a picture of four Labs.

I think it's pretty obvious which one is the Meth Lab.

cid_1_2998690627web121701_mail_ne1_yahoo.jpg

Hope that helps.

I thought I had seen it all but apparently not. Tonight was our first BBQ supper of the year. Hubby went to get the grill ready and when lifted the cover, a squirrel zipped out and left us with this :blink:

421717_10150738430817110_582562109_11963267_758104051_n.jpg

Our steaks had an aftertaste of grilled pine nuts :lol:

I thought I had seen it all but apparently not. Tonight was our first BBQ supper of the year. Hubby went to get the grill ready and when lifted the cover, a squirrel zipped out and left us with this :blink:

LOL, that's awesome, ahaha.

WTH CRB,,,,,,,CRB's Hubby>>>>>fail. :lol:

From Puck Daddy,,,Karma :lol: . If you miss it the 1st time (12 sceond mark),,,,it is replayed.

When it comes to fans banging on the glass during a game, you lie in one of two camps: either you completely despise these people as they block your view if you're sitting down in the rich seats or you're one of them and feel as if you can serve as some sort of distraction for the opposing team.

On Saturday night during a Central Hockey League game between the Rapid City Rush and Evansville Icemen, the hockey gods who are against glass bangers struck back.

Check out the fan along the boards who reacts angrily to one of the Rapid City players getting taken off the puck with a hip check:

From Puck Daddy,,,Karma :lol: . If you miss it the 1st time (12 sceond mark),,,,it is replayed.

When it comes to fans banging on the glass during a game, you lie in one of two camps: either you completely despise these people as they block your view if you're sitting down in the rich seats or you're one of them and feel as if you can serve as some sort of distraction for the opposing team.

On Saturday night during a Central Hockey League game between the Rapid City Rush and Evansville Icemen, the hockey gods who are against glass bangers struck back.

Check out the fan along the boards who reacts angrily to one of the Rapid City players getting taken off the puck with a hip check:

Karma indeed, I hate those idiots

:lol: :lol: :lol: and that song above made him famous :unsure:

If you say-so FH. :blink:

Noooooo...he does,in the video