The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Are You Ready For A Good Laugh?

rosalie52

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Detroit Lions running back Mike Leshoure was arrested for possession of marijuana on March 12. He was a passenger in a car that was pulled over for a traffic violation when officers noticed he was chewing the weed. He probably won't face jail time, but he likely will be suspended under the NFL's Code of Conduct Policy. His teammate, defensive lineman Nick Fairly, was arrested in Mobile, Alabama for speeding and possession of marijuana. Given what Leshoure did, I thought this might just as well be posted here.

I said before there are worst first pitches than the one Dirk Nowitzki threw out. Which one of these is your favorite?

The schoolteacher has to be THE worst of the bunch.

Detroit Lions running back Mike Leshoure was arrested for possession of marijuana on March 12. He was a passenger in a car that was pulled over for a traffic violation when officers noticed he was chewing the weed. He probably won't face jail time, but he likely will be suspended under the NFL's Code of Conduct Policy. His teammate, defensive lineman Nick Fairly, was arrested in Mobile, Alabama for speeding and possession of marijuana. Given what Leshoure did, I thought this might just as well be posted here.

I seen that on on a Detroit TV station. How dumb can these players be? On second thought, you don't have to be smart to play a game.

tumblr_m1evjyFf3Q1qe46u5o1_500.gif

:lol: :lol:

CRB....did you do this?

Guest habs1952

Tiger Woods faded to a 75 in the final round of the Masters and kicked at least of one his clubs. I'm not sure which hole it was, maybe the 12th. I thought this might as well be posted here.

I think you've sullied this thread by mentioning that name here. IMO. :ph34r: