The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Are You Ready For A Good Laugh?

rosalie52

Guest habs1952

And you sullied it even more by making the font size for his name 4 times larger! :P

This from someone who posts a pic of himself in a Colorado Avalanche jersey on the Habs forum. <_<:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

What happened was the ball landed in foul territory but bounced into fair territory. The catcher made a play on the ball knowing he had an force play at third which made it a fair ball. This was posted for the Padres' either forgetting the rule or not paying attention and of the ridiculous ease with which this triple play was turned.

Q: What do a fine wine and the Toronto Maple Leafs have in common?

A: They both spend a lot of time in the cellar, cost too much and are only enjoyed on select occasions.

Q: Why did the Post Office recall their latest stamps?

A: They had pictures of Leaf players on them and people couldn't figure out which side to spit on.

Q: What is the difference between a Leafs fan and a baby?

A: The baby will stop whining after awhile.

Q: What should you do if you find three Leafs hockey fans buried up to their necks in cement?

A: Get more cement.

Q: Why do Leafs fans keep their season tickets on their dashboards?

A: So they can park in handicap spaces.

Good ones kinot. :lol:

Yeah,,,,those were cute. :lol: :lol:

Thanks guys,,,here's a couple more.

St. Peter and Satan were having an argument one day about hockey. Satan proposed a game to be played on neutral ice between a select team from the heavenly host and his own hand-picked boys.

"Very well," said the gatekeeper of Heaven. "But you realize, I hope, that we've got all the good players and the best coaches."

"I know, and that's all right," Satan answered unperturbed, "We've got all the referees."

Two boys were playing hockey at an outdoor arena when one is attacked by a Pitbull. Thinking quickly, the other boy rips a board off the nearby fence, wedges it down the dog's collar and twists, breaking the dog's neck. A reporter who was walking by saw the incident, and rushed over to interview the boy!

"Habs fan saves friend from vicious animal," he starts writing in his notebook.

"But I'm not a Habs fan,"the boy replied.

"Oilers fan rescues friend from horrific attack," the reporter starts again.

"I'm not a Oilers fan either," the boy said.

"Then what are you?" the reporter asked.

"I'm a Maple Leafs fan."

The reporter turns to a new sheet in his notebook and writes, "Redneck street urchin kills family pet."