The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Are You Ready For A Good Laugh?

rosalie52

Afghanistan - Terrorism isn't something you would normally make jokes about. In this case, a terrorist suspect walked up to a police checkpoint in eastern Afghanistan, pointed to a wanted poster of himself and asked for the $100 finder's fee. Needless to say, he was immediately arrested.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Afghanistan - Terrorism isn't something you would normally make jokes about. In this case, a terrorist suspect walked up to a police checkpoint in eastern Afghanistan, pointed to a wanted poster of himself and asked for the $100 finder's fee. Needless to say, he was immediately arrested.

:lol: I wonder if he got his finders fee. Maybe it could help pay for a lawyer. :lol:

A man goes into a bar with his dog. He goes up to the bar and asks for a drink.

The bartender says "You can't bring that dog in here!" The guy, without missing a beat, says "This is my seeing-eye dog."

"Oh man,” the bartender says, "I'm sorry, here, the first one's on me." The man takes his drink and goes to a table near the door.

Another guy walks into the bar with a Chihuahua. The first guys sees him, stops him and says "You can't bring that dog in here unless you tell him it's a seeing-eye dog."

The second man graciously thanks the first man and continues to the bar. He asks for a drink. The bartender says "Hey, you can't bring that dog in here!"

The second man replies "This is my seeing-eye dog." The bartender says, "No, I don't think so. They do not have Chihuahuas as seeing-eye dogs."

The man pauses for a half-second and replies "What??! They gave me a Chihuahua??!"

IDIOT SIGHTING

When my husband and I arrived at an automobile dealership to pick up our car, we were told the keys had been locked in it. We went to the service department and found a mechanic working feverishly to unlock the driver's side door. As I watched from the passenger side, I instinctively tried the door handle and discovered that it was unlocked. "Hey," I announced to the technician, "It's open!" To which he replied, "I know - I already got that side."

Three golfing partners died in a car wreck and went to heaven. Upon arrival they discover the most beautiful golf course they have ever seen. St. Peter tells them that they are all welcome to play the course, but he cautions them that there is only one rule:

Don't hit the ducks.

The men all have blank expressions, and finally one of them asks "The ducks?"

"Yes", St. Peter replies, "There are millions of ducks walking around the course and if one gets hit, he squawks then the one next to him squawks and soon they're all squawkin to beat the band, and it really breaks the tranquility. If you hit the ducks, you'll be punished, otherwise everything is yours to enjoy."

After entering the course, the men noted that there was indeed a gaggle of ducks everywhere.

Within fifteen minutes, one of the guys hit one of them. The duck squawked, the one next to it squawked and soon there was a deafening roar of duck quacks.

St. Peter walked up with an extremely homely woman in tow and asked "Who hit the duck?"

The one who had done it admitted "I did."

Immediately, St. Peter pulled out a pair of handcuffs and cuffed the man's right hand to the homely woman's left hand. "I told you not to hit the ducks," he said.

"Now you'll be handcuffed together for eternity.

The other two men were very cautious not to hit any ducks, but a couple of weeks later, one of them accidentally did. The quacks were as deafening as before and within minutes St. Peter walked up with an even uglier woman than before. St. Peter determined which one had hit the duck by the fear in his face, and cuffed the man's right hand to the homely woman's left hand.

"I told you not to hit the ducks", he said. "Now you'll be handcuffed together for eternity."

The third man was extremely careful. Some days he wouldn't even move for fear of even nudging a duck. After three months of this he still hadn't hit a duck. St. Peter walked up to the man at the end of the three months and had with him a knock-out gorgeous woman, the most beautiful woman the man had ever seen. St. Peter smiled to the man and then, without a word, handcuffed him to the beautiful woman and walked off.

The man, knowing that he would be handcuffed to this woman for eternity, let out a sigh and said "What have I done to deserve this?"

The woman responded "I don't know about you, but I hit a duck".

Would that mean if I said baseball players are the most childish that it would amount to a generalization?

When a guy's payed 22 mil/season to chase a ball around a field, you gotta expect some pretty big ego's and childish behavior as well.

:lol:

Thanx for sharing, the baseball goofs were good. Also liked ovy missing the bench and then getting up as if nothing happened... Of course, Vlasic helping ou the blues by scoring on his own tender. :rolleyes:

Number three was Thole not paying attention to where the ball was bunted. He then made the ultimate mistake of trusting the opposing team and retreated back to first base. It was about 15 feet from the bag when he found out he had been hornsswaggled.

Number three was Thole not paying attention to where the ball was bunted. He then made the ultimate mistake of trusting the opposing team and retreated back to first base. It was about 15 feet from the bag when he found out he had been hornsswaggled.

Really, where was his head?

And the pitcher who couldn't find first base... I know pitchers aren't known for their hitting and base stealing, but they should at least be able to find 1st base. Specially when there's a runner heading towards it and he has the ball. :rolleyes: